Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sally

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    sally obviously cares very much for her kids and wants the best for them which she doesnt think she can give them with just kevin working,ians giving her a load of money and she can see her kids have a better life then her knowing that they wont ever have to do what shes doing as shes made sure of that.im not agreeing with what shes doing and agree its all a bit sleazy and like prostituting yourself but i can also see her reasons for doing it.all for the love of her children,which i know if they were to find out they would be hurt but the £ signs and thinking of what she can be getting for them is blinding her!
    There are other ways of earning money though - she's no self-respect doing that, imagine Kevin's reaction - only if he didn't love her, which we know he does, would he think it was worthwhile! Some people would rather live on the breadline than do what she's done. Do we know when Kevin finds out? He has to doesn't he!? I wonder if its quite soon because apparently Gail tells Tommy that Sally is having an affair but not with Martin so I would think Tommy would go and tell Kev, apart from anything else he is his mate, aswell as all his other motives for causing problems!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sooz~
    There are other ways of earning money though - she's no self-respect doing that, imagine Kevin's reaction - only if he didn't love her, which we know he does, would he think it was worthwhile! Some people would rather live on the breadline than do what she's done. Do we know when Kevin finds out? He has to doesn't he!? I wonder if its quite soon because apparently Gail tells Tommy that Sally is having an affair but not with Martin so I would think Tommy would go and tell Kev, apart from anything else he is his mate, aswell as all his other motives for causing problems!
    yes there are other ways of earning money but this method was offered to her on a plate shes prob sees it as easier then climbing the ladder on another job to get as much as shes being paid now.dont get me wrong i dont agree with whats shes doin but i can see why she thinks its best to do it,if im making sense? but at the end of the day kevin is going to find out andnthen shes ruined her marriage so is it really worth it? plus if it wasnt for her would tommy of died?

Sally is going to be sooooo guilty! If she didn't have the affair, than Katy wouldn't murder her Dad! What do you thinks going to happen between Kevin and Sally?!

yes there are other ways of earning money but this method was offered to her on a plate shes prob sees it as easier then climbing the ladder on another job to get as much as shes being paid now.dont get me wrong i dont agree with whats shes doin but i can see why she thinks its best to do it,if im making sense? but at the end of the day kevin is going to find out andnthen shes ruined her marriage so is it really worth it? plus if it wasnt for her would tommy of died?
    I know what you're saying but anyone with any morals would not be doing it.

agreed!

agreed!
    lol, we got there eventually!

Thread Information