Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sally

Sally

This was the other day in Corrie but it just came back to me, I couldn't quite believe Sally when she was with Ian and he said to her about it lasting forever and she said something about "I'll settle for seeing the girls through college" and he smiled - talk about prostituting yourself and he's obviously a sleazebag who is more than happy to have that on a plate. Sally is one character in Corrie who I feel has gone through a major personality change since her early days in the Street - she was a very naive gentle girl, her life's experience certainly brought about a change in her.

I couldn't agree more! You'd think that Della (?) woman would of brought Sally to her senses but obviously not!

You would think but it seems all Sally can see is pound signs in front of her eyes, I don't even think she is that attracted to him - she just sees him as a bank.

Do you think Justine will find out? By the way, what happened in tonights Corrie? Unfortunately I missed it!

I can't wait for the fireworks at the end of the storyline!

She certainly has changed. How can you think like her or act like her? She needs a good hard slap and I didn't like her in the first place!

I was on the phone and didn't tape it - at the end Angela says to Tommy that its true, Sally and Martin are having an affair and Tommy goes bright red as he does, but not sure how that came about I'm afraid. Oh and Charlie made me so angry - he told Shelley he overheard Sunita saying "she might have lost a lot of weight but she can't get away with what she's wearing" - but that's all I caught!

Charlie makes me soooooooo mad! He's such a nasty piece of work! I am really interested to see how this storyline is going to end!

Hopefully with him getting a smack in the chops ok or some other comeuppance!

sally

sally obviously cares very much for her kids and wants the best for them which she doesnt think she can give them with just kevin working,ians giving her a load of money and she can see her kids have a better life then her knowing that they wont ever have to do what shes doing as shes made sure of that.im not agreeing with what shes doing and agree its all a bit sleazy and like prostituting yourself but i can also see her reasons for doing it.all for the love of her children,which i know if they were to find out they would be hurt but the £ signs and thinking of what she can be getting for them is blinding her!

Wonder what Kevin's reactions will be when he finds out! I guess after the events of March 4th, Sally will be a different character once she realises the heartache and grief her affair has caused.

Thread Information