Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG! Sean axed?

OMG! Sean axed?

I read it on Wikipedia, that he'd be axed in April. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Danny: but i haven't shaved yet
    Alfie: don't worry darlin, no-ones going to see those lovely legs of yours

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherryz For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (25-01-2007)

If this is true, then I'm not too bothered. He hasn't been there long enough for me to care dramatically for him yet. I admit, that I was warming to him. What with the whole Sean/Gene abuse thing. But it seems to have gone no where..

Wikipedia is well known for false soap stories. Go into the kitchen. Open a packet of salt and take a large pinch of it. The story hasnt yet been confirmed by any othber reputable site. Just a pity its not true
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

wasnt there something in the papers about him a while ago? arrested or drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Wikipedia is well known for false soap stories. Go into the kitchen. Open a packet of salt and take a large pinch of it. The story hasnt yet been confirmed by any othber reputable site. Just a pity its not true
    I hope everything else is true, or else I may fail Uni lol! I hope its not true seeing the 'get johnny' things on youtube have really got me into this character. I posted the thing to see if anyone else had heard anything like it
    Danny: but i haven't shaved yet
    Alfie: don't worry darlin, no-ones going to see those lovely legs of yours

This could be true as a while ago on DS I read an article which said that he'd been sending sexy messages to a model (read the article it will make more sense) which is rather ironic really as prior to this there was another article in which he stated quite adamently that he would not be following in Deane Gaffney's footsteps of misbehaving.

I hope that it is true as I cannot stand him.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post
    This could be true as a while ago on DS I read an article which said that he'd been sending sexy messages to a model (read the article it will make more sense) which is rather ironic really as prior to this there was another article in which he stated quite adamently that he would not be following in Deane Gaffney's footsteps of misbehaving.

I hope that it is true as I cannot stand him.
    he has been suspended for a few months because of that, he has not been axed totally
    Super Mod

Great news he's an awful character that hasn't done much since he arrived

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I agree with Siobhan, I should think its from April that his suspension will be shown on screen (isn't his filming suspended from Feb, did I read somewhere )

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    I agree with Siobhan, I should think its from April that his suspension will be shown on screen (isn't his filming suspended from Feb, did I read somewhere )
    Yeah. I thought he was off the screen in Feb though. It's good news if it's not until April, cause then they can give time to do the Max/Stacey storyline. It wouldn't be the same without Sean in it.

I really like Sean. I didn't at first, but the stuff with his mum has turned it round for me. They can't let him leave without exploring this. And him and Stacey is just adorable!
    Last edited by littlemo; 25-01-2007 at 15:04.

Thread Information