Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Major storyline coming up

Major storyline coming up

There MAJOR storyline coming up involving one of TB best loved and popular characters, but this storyline wont be happening for a long time on screen but will be quite a long lasting one
    It isnt that the station is being blown up again
    This is a lukewarm clue:
    given it's something sensational: one of the more popular male characters is raped?
    its nothing to do with a prostitution storyline
    Good Teamwork is used
    It is a male character

sorry there all muddled up but i typed them as i have read them

there are also rumours that Georgia Moffet is coming back as Abi but i dont know if that is deff true or not

also another one that is coming up is that matt starts to show his true colours and start to abuse Emma Keane which could lead to her being badly hurt

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

alan45 (24-01-2007)

sorry, but i'm now conpletely confused, lol i've read your post so many times and still don't understand it. i'm sorry

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    There MAJOR storyline coming up involving one of TB best loved and popular characters, but this storyline wont be happening for a long time on screen but will be quite a long lasting one
    Good I thought for an awful moment Paul Marquess might be coming back
    This is a lukewarm clue:
    given it's something sensational: one of the more popular male characters is raped?
    God!!!! Marquess is coming back!!!!!! We have already had this story with Mickey

Sounds interesting

Good Teamwork is used
    Typical of most of Sun Hill except you know who

there are also rumours that Georgia Moffet is coming back as Abi but i dont know if that is deff true or not
    I couldnt care if the spoilt brat ever comes back

also another one that is coming up is that matt starts to show his true colours and start to abuse Emma Keane which could lead to her being badly hurt
    I thought that was a cert to happen at some stage. Lets hope he gets his come-uppance
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Abigail (24-01-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    This is a lukewarm clue:
    God!!!! Marquess is coming back!!!!!! We have already had this story with Mickey

Sounds interesting

Good Teamwork is used

I thought that was a cert to happen at some stage. Lets hope he gets his come-uppance
    Cheers for that breakdown Alan. Who's Paul Marquess?
    Male rape, we've already had this.
    Prostitution, thats old hat so I hope they're not using that one again.
    Don't like the Matt-Emma storyline so I couldn't care what happens there.
    Not sure about Abi, that would mean *another* storyline for Sam and I personally think she's had too many personal storylines recently.

I thought you said over in the other post, Sam, that the major storyline involved a woman? Or am I misreading it?
    Last edited by Abigail; 24-01-2007 at 19:52.

is it to do with neil and sam

i cant remeber what i wrote but i probably did say it was with a female as i only read today that it was a male, the female was what everyone was assuming
    and smithysgirl i doubt that it will be with sam and neil lol but you never know
    and the emma and matt one is definete (sp dont think i spelt that right) i was meant to write that above it

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by jelly_belly View Post
    This is a lukewarm clue:

Sounds interesting

Good Teamwork is used

?
    Paul Marquess was the previous idiot in charge of the Bill. He completely ruined the show and was responsible for so many idiotic and implausible storylines. His greatest sin IMHO was the introduction of Gabriel K*nt in a storyline so far fetched and stupid that I used to refuse to watch TB when that **** was on. He turned Sun Hill into Baghdad Central with multiple rapes weekly explosions and murders. He singlehandedly turned a great programme into his own personal fantasy.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Um this is repetitive as it has already been done with Mickey, so given that fact this time it will probably be someone in uniform. I'm going for Will being the most likely one as these two storylines could be linked....

Looking forward to that scum bag Matt being found out.
    Last edited by Babe14; 26-01-2007 at 07:10.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by jelly_belly View Post
    This is a lukewarm clue:

Sounds interesting

Good Teamwork is used

?
    Paul Marquess was the previous idiot in charge of the Bill. He completely ruined the show and was responsible for so many idiotic and implausible storylines. His greatest sin IMHO was the introduction of Gabriel K*nt in a storyline so far fetched and stupid that I used to refuse to watch TB when that **** was on. He turned Sun Hill into Baghdad Central with multiple rapes weekly explosions and murders. He singlehandedly turned a great programme into his own personal fantasy.

I remember now. I stopped watching it soon after the Mickey storyline cos it was getting ridiculous. I didn't get the Gabriel storyline - that was just wierd and confusing.

I read somewhere that the Matt/Emma storyline begins next week when Matt tells Emma they're going to see his mum and she checks his diary and he goes mental. Or something like that, can't remember which was round it is.

I doubt Sam and Neil will ever be together. For a start, they don't have the kind of relationship Sam had with Phil. They have more of a professional relationship IMO, he was her boss remember.

I don't think it will be any of the PC's with a big soryline, I reckon it will be higher ranks that are involved. If it's a long lasting one it has to be something that they can sustain for a while, like an undercover job. But seeing as that line is coming to an end it can't be that. Do we know if it is a personal or professional line?

Yeah i've heard about the Emma and Will stuff.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Thread Information