Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Spoilers 7th & 8th February 2007

Cool Bill Spoilers 7th & 8th February 2007

Wednesday 7th February 2007
    After another grilling by Jack and Phil, Zain is handed over to the Murder Investigation Team. Under interrogation he changes his story and loses his cool. Jack lets him go home to change - but on the way he calls Kristen to finalise their getaway. Zain tells her she should escape on her own and she pulls a gun on him.

Thursday 8th February 2007
    Roger and Dan are called out to an incident - a pupil from Harvey Wallace School has been stabbed and two of his fellow students seem to be in the frame. Gina and Smithy search for Jimmy Collins, an inmate who hasn't returned to his open prison, even though he is due for release in a couple of months. Then DNA evidence on a bloody knife links him to the attack on the schoolboy. June asks Rod if he fancies retiring early with her.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Oh wonder if Zain will live or die then??? I would like them to see them both run off into the sunset though.
    And looks like were getting close to Junes last epsiodes.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Footie_Chick View Post
    Oh wonder if Zain will live or die then??? I would like them to see them both run off into the sunset though.
    yep i agree on both counts - i really want zain and kristen to get away with it, although i suppose they probably shouldn't after what they've done, or will do anyway i.e. killing honey

and i thought june was staying for longer than this, but it sounds like you're right and it is pretty close now!

Quote Originally Posted by baby oranges View Post
    yep i agree on both counts - i really want zain and kristen to get away with it, although i suppose they probably shouldn't after what they've done, or will do anyway i.e. killing honey

and i thought june was staying for longer than this, but it sounds like you're right and it is pretty close now!
    Come off it you two. Zain is responsible for Honey's death and that of several others. Why should he get off with it. As Ive stated before ANYONE responsible for the death of a police officer deserves the most severe punishment. Yes of course I know TB is only a TV programme but it should be realistic

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (23-01-2007)

I can't believe that anyone would want Kristen and Zain to get away with it. Not only are they responsible for killing Honey and several other people but they are wrecking the lives of countless numbers of people by taking part in massive drug deals and helping to make the scum who live off such misery rich.

What's so good in all that that people want them to get away with it?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Abigail (24-01-2007), alan45 (23-01-2007)

Fuller Details of Spoilers

PCs Roger Valentine (John Bowler) and Dan Casper (Chris Jarvis) are called to an incident where Martin Clarke (Oscar Humphreys), a student from Harvey Wallace School has been stabbed and another student was witnessed fleeing the scene. At St Hugh’s hospital, Martin can’t remember anything about the attack on him, much to Sergeant June Ackland (Trudie Goodwin) and PC Tony Stamp’s (Graham Cole) disappointment. Martin’s father Carl (Malcolm Ridley) arrives and angrily announces that the attacker must be Wayne Tindle (Arnold Oceng), as he’s been threatening Martin; Wayne’s sister is pregnant and he believes Martin is the father.

Tony and June speak to Rod Jessop (Richard Hope), the headmaster at Harvey Wallace and ask to interview all the kids who were late to school that morning. June and Tony interrogate Wayne who admits to threatening Martin, but he was at the doctor with his sister at the time of the assault. Next in, is Tom Ryan (Tom Stewart), who, surprisingly, admits to stabbing Martin because he is fed up with his bullying. He intended to scare Martin with the knife, but slipped and stabbed him. Roger and Dan retrieve the blood covered knife and send it to forensics. During a locker search, Tony discovers Wayne’s shoes which are covered in blood and after sending them off for tests, June and Tony take the students back to Sun Hill for further questioning.

At the station, Inspector Gina Gold (Roberta Taylor) is mortified when Sergeant Smithy (Alex Wilkinshaw) disturbs her opening gifts from married lover, Peter Harris (Peter Guinness); an evening dress and ballet tickets, neither of which she appreciates. Gina wipes the smile from Smithy’s face by handing him a file - they must find Jimmy Collins (Leslie Grantham), who hasn’t returned to his open prison, even though he is due for release in a couple of months. Gina and Smithy visit his house to speak to his wife Dawn (Julie Peasgood), who denies any knowledge of his disappearance. Jimmy suddenly appears from the back of the house and drives away in Dawn’s car. Smithy and Gina ask Dawn about where he is going and she says that he told her that he had to sort something out before going back inside.

Meanwhile, Tony and June interview Wayne, after a witness identifies him as seen running from the scene. Eventually, Wayne admits that he was at the scene of the crime, hence his blood-covered shoes but he didn’t stab Martin. Roger confirms this when the knife comes back from forensics with Tom’s prints on it. At St Hugh’s, June picks up on Martin’s unease at hearing of Tom’s arrest when visiting him. She doesn’t believe he’s telling the full story when he says he was stabbed by Tom as revenge for the bullying…

Elsewhere, PCs Diane Noble (Kaye Wragg) and Reg Hollis (Jeff Stewart) are called to a burglary at a chemist. A man ran in, stole some bandages and pushed a woman over in the process. Diane is frustrated with Reg when he suggests ploughing through CCTV tapes, but when Gina asks them to search CCTV for Jimmy Collins’ car – she is pleased it’s a little more exciting. Diane and Reg finally view a CCTV image of Jimmy and Reg remembers he’s also the guy from the robbery at the chemist. After relaying the news, Tony and Smithy find Jimmy’s car covered in blood, which explains the need for bandages – but Jimmy is nowhere to be seen. Gina asks Tony to bring Dawn in for questioning. Dan arrives with the blood results from the knife used to stab Martin and June and Gina are baffled to discover that both types of DNA found on the knife match with Martin and Jimmy. Further investigation reveals that Jimmy and Tom’s dad, Bob, were best mates. Before Bob died, he entrusted Jimmy to look out for Tom. He always sees Tom when he’s on a home visit and this time they went out to lunch together. Gina informs Smithy that’s she’s contacted Tom Ryan’s mum, Maria (Sarah Joseph) to find out where Jimmy is and she is on her way to see her. Diane shows Smithy earlier CCTV footage of Jimmy Collins entering Maria’s house. Smithy immediately gets on the PR to warn Gina, but it’s too late, Jimmy walks in wielding a knife, ordering Gina not to answer the PR…

At the end of the shift Smithy and June share a smile as they notice Gina tottering out of the station in her high heels and evening dress. June meets Rod and shares her thoughts with him; they both work so hard to help other people and receive little reward for it. June is tired of the job. She would love for them to bring the wedding forward and then retire together. But what does Rod think..?

i'd like to see them run off together aswell, as its a tv pgrammes and would make good watching with them to going of together as you can then see th aftermath of what his colleagues will all think

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    As Ive stated before ANYONE responsible for the death of a police officer deserves the most severe punishment.
    no Alan anyone respansable for the death of ANYONE not just a copper should get severe punishment just cause there a cop there death aint more serious

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

*_*Smile*_* (29-01-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    i'd like to see them run off together aswell, anyone respansable for the death of ANYONE not just a copper should get severe punishment just cause there a cop there death aint more serious
    Isn't that a bit contradictory, if you don't mind me saying so.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Zain and Kristen deserve punishment - I don't want to see them head off into the sunset - as ditsy as Honey was, she didn't deserve to be killed by the girlfriend and shoved into the water by a colleague.

Lets hope they get whats coming to them - we've already had Beech disappear into the sunset after the murder of a colleague (ok so he was caught in the end, but still) and I think to repeat this would be wrong. Yes, its a tv show, but some reality should be kept surely?!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:

parkerman (23-01-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    i'd like to see them run off together aswell, anyone respansable for the death of ANYONE not just a copper should get severe punishment just cause there a cop there death aint more serious
    Isn't that a bit contradictory, if you don't mind me saying so.
    no because like i said the bill is a tv prgramme so it dont matter what hppens with them does it
    but alan means proper coppers so why should they be more important than normal people

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Thread Information