Thread: 5th - 9th February Oz Spoilers

5th - 9th February Oz Spoilers

Teaser Spoilers for 5th - 9th February

Monday 5th
    Peter delivers some crushing news to Ric. Amanda and Peter are determined to keep their engagement a secret. Martha remains oblivious to Ash's deception.

Tuesday 6th
    Jack learns of Ash's betrayal. Brad tries to reason with Johnny in attempt to free Ric.

Wednesday 7th
    Macca is disappointed to learn Cassie's true feelings about their life in the city. Martha is devastated when Jack reveals the truth about Ash. Jack and Sam's relationship goes from strength to strength.

Thursday 8th
    Kelli has a secret agenda for the engagement party. Belle struggles to appear unaffected by Drew's new relationship. Tension rises to breaking point between Kim and Rachel.

Friday 9th
    Johnny's appearance at the funeral rattles everyone. Ric seeks justice. A shocking accident leaves Kit & Rachel's lives hanging in the balance.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

ChelseaFC (23-01-2007), Chloe-Elise (26-01-2007), loulea (23-01-2007), tammyy2j (25-01-2007), tasha_hopkins (23-01-2007)

Does Ric kill Rocco?

I really hope Jack and Martha can get back together.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Does Ric kill Rocco?

I really hope Jack and Martha can get back together.

I Dont think ric kills rocco I think johnny does but sets ric up for it ( Dont No if this is true)
    If you go to you tube you can watch rocco's funeral
    Last edited by pinkles14; 30-03-2007 at 21:53.

Thread Information