Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Nations 2007

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    He might do ok and may surprise us - I think today they'll come out guns blazing (and then still mess it up!! - I mean do fairly well) but I doubt they'll keep it up the entire tournament.

Jonathan Davies made the change brilliantly, and some others have too, but its definitely a challenge and takes a certain type of player to do it well. Look at the Paul's - we've not heard much from them at all recently.

well Jason Robinson was a prime example, he was great at Warrington i think it was and now at Sale and England. I tink that the change won tbe the trouble its the lack of games.

Agreed. Problem also comes when there is high expectation of the players if they've been fantastic league players - its automatically assumed they'll be great union wise too, and if they haven't played enough games, then IMO, they shouldn't be picked for their Country until they have done.

Teh assumptions really high and you just done know whats going to happen until they play. I think that England will get the win toaday, but the Scots wont play lightly, think they are missing White which is dissapointing, as hes a good player and there captain. Im set for a good afternoon, The City match and England Scotland, plus Tomorow Ireland Wales, what more could i ask for.

I'm staying put on my butt all afternoon and will be for the Welsh game tomorrow aswell, this is what the weekend is about!

lol, ive told my mum thats what im doing to. Im in my scraggy clothes today as well, not planning on going out, so why bother making myself look good.

Chabel had two trys. Hes such a good player. I think his main tactic is SCARE the opposition.

lol Definitely!!!

Shame in a sense Betson is playing - really don't like him or his playing methods, but then you get one in every team

yeah i know what you mean, i dont like him either. I remember him in the world cup and i didnt like him.

Dirty, dirty player. They are everywhere unfortunately, but hes just....arghhhh lol

lol, hes rugbys answer to the aussie football team.

Tackle anything that moves !!

Thread Information