Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Nations 2007

i know what you mean, without Hodgson Ashton needs a kicker surely if a good kicker is needed you dont go back to mr injury himself. Jonny had his time at the world cup he is never going to be back to his standard, with his knee, kidney, back, leg, arm, toe, foot, finger, injuries really. That Floods a good kicker, but i thought they would have included, Ryan Lamb from Glouster i think he plays. Hes a great little kicker young as well.

Obviously I have to say IRELAND. I think playing their games at Croke Park will be a big advantage. The Welsh seem well on form too and much as I hate to say it the French have a great squad too
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    The thing with the Welsh Squad is that they've been playing well lately and haven't really changed that much of late, so have that experience starting to come into effect which England have been trying to get back since the World Cup. I think we'll see great things from the Welsh and as long as they aren't playing England, I will be showing my support to them (just like my hubby will be for England - oh yeah, sorry, day dreaming again lol)

lol, my dad thinks i should show my support to England, but i dont want to i dont want them to lose badly or anything just my team is Ireland and it always will be. Its pretty fun in our house, my mums scottish, dads cheering for Ireland and so am i and my sister cheers for England, until they lose and she switches, shes not got the hang of supporting yet.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Obviously I have to say IRELAND. I think playing their games at Croke Park will be a big advantage. The Welsh seem well on form too and much as I hate to say it the French have a great squad too
    Are the Frogs playing at Croak [sic?] Park this year?

yes they are ritchie, its Croke park as well but you dont pronounce the K, its said like Crow like the bird.

So former World Cup hero Jonny Wilkinson is to rteturn to the England squad for the forthcomin 6 Nations. To read some of the tabloid press you would think its a foregone conclusion that he is going to score hundreds of points for England.

No pressure there then

My prediction is that whoever wins at the Millenium Stadium this Sunday will win the six nations.

Anyway heres to a great competition.

No doubt Johnny will crock himself in the first game.

His leg will probably fall off as he takes a penalty in front of the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer View Post
    No doubt Johnny will crock himself in the first game.

His leg will probably fall off as he takes a penalty in front of the posts.

Leg scores right between the uprights while ball remains.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I am with you on this Alan.. think Ireland are strong this year.. if we don't get the 6 nations, we should get triple crown
    Super Mod

Thread Information