Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Nations 2007

Yeah exaclty Alan either side gave penaltys away they shouldnt. To be personally honest i think Scotland deserved the win more especially having to play with hine in the sin bin for ten minute. . Iam so happy we got the triple crown again but it was a very sloppy game and not very entertaining to be quite honest. Ireland were very lucky. Hickie however deserved man of the match.

That Lamont fella of Scotland was good as well, he made a tackle that saved the game and kept it close for the scots.

After the stick England got following their defeat at Croke Park at the hnds of Triple Crown Winners IRELAND. Let me be the first person to congratulate them on their magnificent match and victory over the French today. Well done. That now leaves the championship open.

Team P W D L F A PTS
    1 France 4 3 0 1 109 67 6
    2 Ireland 4 3 0 1 98 60 6
    3 England 4 3 0 1 101 88 6
    4 Italy 4 2 0 2 70 96 4
    5 Scotland 4 1 0 3 76 107 2
    6 Wales 4 0 0 4 59 95 0
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Jojo (11-03-2007), Katy (12-03-2007), Siobhan (12-03-2007)

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Bit of a turn around there - England actually playing well today!! Well done lads. I just hope they let Flood start and Geraghty as replacement next week instead of bringing Johnny back. After todays performances, they earned it.

Much better from England but still far from perfect and too many errors. Flood and the blonde kid were excellent.

Just 4 scoring points seperate France and Ireland. Ireland need to bash the Italians in Rome to stand a chance of 6 Nations success. Even Italy could still win the group.

Wales for the wooden spoon. They are abysmal. If they play like that against England they will be ripped to pieces, by over 50 points, which could give England a sniff of the championship.

I would like to say thank you to England too.. now we have a game on.. 3 teams with one defeat each but as Richie said.. dont' rule Italy out (but not going to happen, Ireland are going to push)
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I would like to say thank you to England too.. now we have a game on.. 3 teams with one defeat each but as Richie said.. dont' rule Italy out (but not going to happen, Ireland are going to push)
    Especially as the match is being played on St. Patricks Day. Win or lose I will still find an excuse to Drown the Shamrock
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Especially as the match is being played on St. Patricks Day. Win or lose I will still find an excuse to Drown the Shamrock
    hehe we do that anyway even if it is not a national holiday
    Super Mod

Yep, it was a great win by England and has left a wide open championship for the final game. I think the Italiens in Rome on Paddys day will be a great game, my mates haveing a drinking session round his then we going chorlton Irish centre to watch the game, well find somewhere.

We had a good sing of Irelands Call on Sunday in Albert Sqare for the beginning of the Patrick dday celebrations.

I felt for the welsh though, how mean was the ref blowing the whistle when they asked if they had time to try and get the try and conversion. I felt sorry for them a bit as the deserved the draw, but in all fairness to Italy they have been the surprise. Usually they would be sat bottom with no points. Its good to see difference for a change.

Apparently the case of O'Gara been choked at the Scotish game has been closed. There is no evidence and nobody has come forward
    Super Mod

That sounded incredibly disturbing.

Thread Information