Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: General Questions/Comments

The only scary part of playing? You don't want to be the one that ends up with 1p!

I'm sure the good lord heard me.

Just thought i'd say, that sometimes i wont be able to do any games, so we could go a couple of days without having anything, just because i'm too busy to sit down and do it. Like today, i planned to do Daveywavey's game, but i've got way too much work to do, so its a bit impossible. Dave is going to play tomorrow, then there wont be one on Thurs, then there'll be as many as i can fit in, at the weekend!

Sorry about the randomness, but i'm sure you can all understand how much time it takes up, and some days, i can't physically fit it in

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Thats no problem with me Abs - you have a load of work you need to get through yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Just thought i'd say, that sometimes i wont be able to do any games, so we could go a couple of days without having anything, just because i'm too busy to sit down and do it. Like today, i planned to do Daveywavey's game, but i've got way too much work to do, so its a bit impossible. Dave is going to play tomorrow, then there wont be one on Thurs, then there'll be as many as i can fit in, at the weekend!

Sorry about the randomness, but i'm sure you can all understand how much time it takes up, and some days, i can't physically fit it in
    Its okay we can wait our turn.

Just wanted say that the games that have been so far, Luna and Bree were great games, I love this already and TM's game lol well those patterns were great at least the multiples of 5 worked for you.

I just thought i'd say, because at the minute its been pretty much 1 a day, but i can't carry on doing that every night, because with the amount of people interested (Which is great!) i wouldn't have enough nights on the row free, lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    I just thought i'd say, because at the minute its been pretty much 1 a day, but i can't carry on doing that every night, because with the amount of people interested (Which is great!) i wouldn't have enough nights on the row free, lol!!
    Awww well youve done great so far and we all understand you need a break.

Wow well done davey great game!!!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Well played Dave!! Great game!!

And you dealed at the right time and are top of the leader board right?

Thanks everyone...i was soo nervous over that game! I was really drawn in...

Thread Information