Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: General Questions/Comments

General Questions/Comments

For any questions you have, or any comments you have on peoples games and how they're doing

Remember, you dont have to play the whole game in 1 go. You can pick your boxes, i'll post what they are etc, then you can post the rest in a few hours or whatever. As long as you post within 48 hours or me telling you what they were, then thats fine. Lea asked this, so i thought i'd tell the rest of you too.

Can I just state.. for the record

I've only seen the show twice, so I'm learning as I go along I get what to do.. but still..

Well done to ol crazzeeeeeeeeeeeee, on a very good game (dealing at the right time) especially as you have only seen the game twice before!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Looks like I'm learning as I go along in terms of this thread, I accidentally commented in Lea's thread.

how do you know when its your turn to play does someone email/pm you to play the game and is it played over msn or posted on threads, that part confuses me
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by shaza View Post
    how do you know when its your turn to play does someone email/pm you to play the game and is it played over msn or posted on threads, that part confuses me
    Lea has played, so you can go to the order of play to see who is next up, and who is playing before you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Looks like I'm learning as I go along in terms of this thread, I accidentally commented in Lea's thread.
    Once they've finished, you can comment in their thread. Its just during the game i dont want people chatting in there, or it'll get confusing for me and the player.

Quote Originally Posted by shaza View Post
    Once the person before you has finished, i'll PM you to remind you that you're playing next. If you're still up for it, then i'll start a thread with your name in it, and you play in their (Just like Lea did yesterday)

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I have to say Abs - looks great so far!! Wish I'd been able to get online to play sooner!!

Once everyone has had a turn though, will that mean that its all over or can we start again and add any new winnings to the leaderboard, also with any new ones joining in??

Oh, and are the amounts in the boxes changed for each player (I'm presuming they are lol)
    Last edited by Jojo; 21-01-2007 at 15:49.

Well at the minute, anyone else who is interested in playing still has the chance, they just need to PM/Email me, and i'll add them to the list, theres no problem with that.

I'm not sure about what i'll do at the end. I was thinking about doing the competition again, and then do a Head-To-Head with the 2 winners off the leaderboards. They each play 1 more time, and the person who wins the most is the definitive winner. But thats just an idea at the moment. I think that might work better than adding it to the winnings of the first game, as other people could play who didn't play before, and still stand a good chance of winning it. But hey, any other suggestions/comments about that are welcome

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    If this works well and seeing how well the real Deal or No Deal does, it would be a shame to finish it after say two rounds.... maybe have separate leaderboards for each round sort of thing..

I don't know - your baby, but I really like the idea and it would be a shame for it to finish fairly quickly. Although now people can see what its about, you may get more uptake for it.

Thread Information