10 35.71%
  • Too harsh on Jade

3 10.71%
  • Too easy-going with Jade

9 32.14%
  • Terrible

6 21.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did you think of Davina's interview?

Arrow What did you think of Davina's interview?

I think she handled the whole thing really well. She wasn't her usual hyperactive self and didn't let Jade get out of any questions. A very different Davina to what we've seen before. You could really tell that Davina obviously felt that Jade was a bully and a racist and she didn't stay on the fence.

She should not have bothered even interviewing that useless chav. The size of her ego is only bettered by the size of her poisonous gob
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

It was so scripted it was unbelievable. So obvious Jade had been coached. I've studied enough NLP to know when a person is lying and Shilpa was definitively lying in the BB chair.

The interview focused too much on the racism. Not enough of the bullying was talked about. I was right about the references to the curries and black people being made
    Last edited by Bad Wolf; 20-01-2007 at 11:22.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meh For This Useful Post:

Abi (20-01-2007), Bad Wolf (20-01-2007), ChelseaFC (20-01-2007)

I think the truth will come out when Shilpa get out of the BB house. I think this story is far from over and I can see this being the last series of Big Brother. C4s cash cow will calve no more

I thought she handled it very well. Of late Davina has got a lot of stick from BB fans who think she's not very good anymore.

She wasnt perfect but she did a good job, half the nation were watching under scrutiny, there was a lot of pressure on her to perform and to handle the situation responsibly. Davina usually is very friendly and doesnt give bad housemates a hard time but she with Jade.

I like how she didnt say the usual line "you were a great housemates, here are your best bits", if she had said that I'd have lost a lot of respect for her, but she did herself proud last night without being overtly offensive and disrespectful to Jade.

As Russel Brand says just becuase Jade did wrong doesnt mean we should start lynching her. I'm not playing devils advocat here but two wrongs dont make a right.

sorry but she was harder on Makosi who wasn't even half as bad as jade. She let Jade of lightly and I think by the time danielle, Jo and Jacck (who are all worse than jade) they'll be pretendeding nothing happened or it'll be mentioned in passing.

Davina is employed by C4 so obviously she is not going to ******* in her own nest. It was obvious to me that she was working from a script arranged by the shows producers and lawyers in a belated attempt at damage limitation

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think C4 has a lot to answer for personally. As I said in one of the other threads, on Fri Night Project last night they were taking the mick out of Jackiey's paralysed arm, showed a picture of Shilpa with bleach on her face and said she was trying her best to turn into Michael Jackson, Jermaine still hasn't been in the firing line for calling the Goody's white trailer trash, and Jade has got all of the stick with regards to this whole thing, yet Danielle and Jo said some far worst things than Jade did! Wasn't it Danielle who said that Shilpa should go home?!

I thought the interview was ok although I think Jade almost made it worse for herself trying to explain things - shes not the brightest of people and at least she did say how it could look like, seeing what was said in the way that we had obviously seen it, but I still feel that C4 condensed all of the arguing etc into their one hours show, just to pull in the ratings and to be contraversial and have a lot to answer for.

I just hope that Danielle and Jo also get the same treatment when they exit the house.

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    I think C4 has a lot to answer for personally. As I said in one of the other threads, on Fri Night Project last night they were taking the mick out of Jackiey's paralysed arm, showed a picture of Shilpa with bleach on her face and said she was trying her best to turn into Michael Jackson, Jermaine still hasn't been in the firing line for calling the Goody's white trailer trash, and Jade has got all of the stick with regards to this whole thing, yet Danielle and Jo said some far worst things than Jade did! Wasn't it Danielle who said that Shilpa should go home?!

I thought the interview was ok although I think Jade almost made it worse for herself trying to explain things - shes not the brightest of people and at least she did say how it could look like, seeing what was said in the way that we had obviously seen it, but I still feel that C4 condensed all of the arguing etc into their one hours show, just to pull in the ratings and to be contraversial and have a lot to answer for.

I just hope that Danielle and Jo also get the same treatment when they exit the house.

I think they have more chance of getting Lynched than jade if they have public evictions ... the 'mob' will want revenge for not being there last night.

God bless society eh?

Best example of Britain gone mad ive seen in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
    It was so scripted it was unbelievable. So obvious Jade had been coached. I've studied enough NLP to know when a person is lying and Shilpa was definitively lying in the BB chair.

The interview focused too much on the racism. Not enough of the bullying was talked about. I was right about the references to the curries and black people being made
    after watching the interview, i agreed thw whole thing was completely scripted. Jade showed no shock about what she was seeing or didnt show any real remorse. her saying sorry in a attempt to save her career was completely insincere.

i know if i was facing that i would have been upset and i would not have sat there - i would have walked. she didnt - it wasnt a real reaction from jade. it was too composed, scripted and fake.

although Davina was trying to be political and take a hard line with jade - she failed miserably.

in all honesty - the interview was nothing we could not have predicted.

it was clear that the whole house had been tipped off about what too expect

Thread Information