Thread: Corrie Fire

Corrie Fire

Poor Roy and Hayley are going to be left homeless when their café and flat go up in smoke.
    The Daily Star says that the Croppers will be having a quiet drink in the Rovers when Steve McDonald sees the fire break out from the Streetcars office and rushes in to the pub to give them the bad news.

As the Cropper's café and flat go up in flames, Rita (Barbara Knox) lets the hapless couple stay with her but the fire leaves Roy depressed and worried about his business.

The fire will pave the way to a return to the cobbles for cabbie Lloyd Mullaney (Craig Charles). The paper says that it will be Lloyd who first sees the fire break out and he contacts the emergency services. Craig Charles was suspended from Coronation Street after his drug problems last summer but is reported as returning to Corrie as if he’s never been away.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Awwww porr Roy, you cant burn the Cafe

Sounds good! Poor Roy though. Shame Lloyd is back though .

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Shame Lloyd is back though .
    I know, to me he is just an extra with more lines than usual.

an extra with a few more lines. I agree hes not very good.

Its such a shame the cafes going up in smoke poor roy. I wonder if it will be accident or someone will give it a helping hand.

they cant burn down the cafe!!!!! great to see craig returning though...someone to drool over again

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    an extra with a few more lines. I agree hes not very good.

Its such a shame the cafes going up in smoke poor roy. I wonder if it will be accident or someone will give it a helping hand.
    I heard rumours that
    Spoiler:
    Becky is responsible for the fire
    Poor Roy and Hayley though, they really don't deserve to have their cafe burnt down.

I wouldnt put it past her, pub they have been really nice to her so i cant see any explanation to why shes want to hurt Roy and hayley.

A big-name Corrie star is set to perish in a blaze at Roy Cropper’s café. The soap tragedy, which was filmed under a cloak of secrecy last week, is due to hit screens in May. But exactly who comes a cropper in Roy’s Rolls when flames rip through the building is being kept a closely guarded secret.

Despite the announcement that Wendi Peters, who plays Cilla Battersby-Brown, was leaving this year, it’s thought that the body found in the ashes will not be hers. It’s also been suggested that murderous Tracy Barlow could get her comeuppance in the conflagration – but Street insiders have told fans: “Don’t bet on it.”

Other possible victims include twisted teenager David Platt, Roy and Hayley Cropper, who live in the flat above the café, waitress Becky Grainger and Chesney Battersby-Brown.

A TV insider told the Daily Star on Sunday: “The blaze is brought under control after the alarm is raised, but someone has been trapped inside. And much to the horror of locals, a body is brought out. But it is a huge mystery as to who it is. It’s going to be a real cracker.” Better book that place on the sofa now, eh?

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

oh crikey how scary! my money's on Becky though.

Thread Information