Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevins Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I am wondering if Kevin asked Shirley to abort Deano.. was jim born with ME or something like that and he might have been scared when she got pregnant on Deano.. maybe Kevin didn't want Deano to be born
    Sorry I got the first half of the sentence but Im confused about the rest.
    Thought I remember Kevin saying Jimbo (the son who died) was born with some decease. I could be wrong but if you have one child with an illness you might be reluctant to have a second child incase they have the same
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I am wondering if Kevin asked Shirley to abort Deano.. was jim born with ME or something like that and he might have been scared when she got pregnant on Deano.. maybe Kevin didn't want Deano to be born
    Sorry I got the first half of the sentence but Im confused about the rest.
    Thought I remember Kevin saying Jimbo (the son who died) was born with some decease. I could be wrong but if you have one child with an illness you might be reluctant to have a second child incase they have the same
    Oh right, yep that is true we've have doing about those things in science and the chanes.
    Well maybe, but thats too similar to the Gail and david thing.

Wink

Thought I remember Kevin saying Jimbo (the son who died) was born with some decease.
    We are all born to die, Siobhan!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I do not think he is the father of the kids at all,or it could be something else entirely like he really is an alien, or has been banned from Tescos for shoppin in his shorts ?? who knows.. EE is bound to give us a crap secret!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timalay View Post
    Does anybody know what it is the secret the Shelly knows about Kevin?

*If there already is a topic on this please tell and I will delete it
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Thought I remember Kevin saying Jimbo (the son who died) was born with some decease.
    It's Shirley, not Shelly. Just thought I'd point it out.

Jimbo was born with cystic fibrosis.

on tonights episode kevin told carly shirley left the children. maybe when deano was born shirley had post natal depression and kevin didnt understand or know about it and put her in a special unit like what ashley did to claire in corrie. and told the kids she abanoned them. i hope we find out soon.

maybe Kevin didn't want Deano to be born
    Shame that didn't become a reality....

That gives me food for thought. Maybe Shirley had started going off the rails a bit (drinking etc,) so he wanted to end it, but then Deano was conceived. Shirley could easily bypass anything negative towards her, as if that was the case, Deano wouldn't be interested in anything Kevin has to say. Seems like typical EE aswell, copy of David Platt from Coronation Street.

I've had another idea. Jimbo was the eldest, so maybe he was actually Kevin's, but both parents were carriers of cystic fibrosis, so that increased the chances of him having it and he got it. So then Shirley could have gone off sleeping with other men, then had Carly and Deano, which had less of a chance of having cystic fibrosis, because their Dad wasn't a carrier. Then Kevin could have found out that he was only the biological father of Jimbo, who soon died, but Kevin was attached to Deano and Carly having brought them up and also because his only child would have been dead. Then it could have happened the way Shirley said with her walking out.

When Kevin and Shirley were in the toilets he made a point of saying "MY kids" and if they weren't his then surely Shirley would have said "but they aren't are they?" or something similar. I doubt that something as trivial as Kevin not being their dad would make him decide to just pack up and leave.

Thread Information