Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cilla Battersby-Brown

so do we think she'll be taking Chesney with her? i really don't think he'd want to go he loves the street and being with Fiz, Kirk and Les. i think they should get Cilla banged up for shoplifiting or something, if Bad Girls was still on i'd say put her character in there!

She'll be a loss, Wendi Peters is a such a great actress and the character is very funny. Maybe Wendi's sister from Shameless (the bar owner) would join the cast?

Not all that sad to see her go, she's a character that Inever really took to.

Hopefully when she leaves Yana will become Les Batttersby's new live in love interest.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Lol, not sure how i feel about this, like her but then i don't if you get what i mean, hopefully her exit will be a good one.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

This rumour is going round the Digital Spy forums currently surrounding Cilla's exit. Here it is:

Cilla takes a new job as a cleaner in a nursing home where she meets pensioner, frisky Frank. He's a wheelchair-bound millionaire and offers Cilla a full-time job as his carer, but only if she moves in with him. Cilla jumps at the offer, ditches Les and the kids and moves in with Frank. He'll be played by actor Keith Clifford, best known for his stint as Billy Hardcastle in Last of the Summer Wine. "Cilla poses provacatively and bends down in front of Frank to make sure he gets a bird's eye view of her bosom and bum. Frank is smitten".

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    This rumour is going round the Digital Spy forums currently surrounding Cilla's exit. Here it is:

Cilla takes a new job as a cleaner in a nursing home where she meets pensioner, frisky Frank. He's a wheelchair-bound millionaire and offers Cilla a full-time job as his carer, but only if she moves in with him. Cilla jumps at the offer, ditches Les and the kids and moves in with Frank. He'll be played by actor Keith Clifford, best known for his stint as Billy Hardcastle in Last of the Summer Wine. "Cilla poses provacatively and bends down in front of Frank to make sure he gets a bird's eye view of her bosom and bum. Frank is smitten".
    DS and rumours go well together. \\\DS is really an EE fan club. Take all from it with a pinch of salt until its confirmed elsewhere
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post

DS and rumours go well together. \\\DS is really an EE fan club. Take all from it with a pinch of salt until its confirmed elsewhere

it would fit well with cila's character though....i think this would be a great exit for her

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post

DS and rumours go well together. DS is really an EE fan club. Take all from it with a pinch of salt until its confirmed elsewhere

it would fit well with cila's character though....i think this would be a great exit for her
    I agree. Cilla really doesnt care who she is with as long as they have a huge

Wallet
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Out of all the carers the millionaire could choose from though, would he really choose Cilla?!

I'll be surprised if the poor man doesn't have a heart attack looking at her boobs and bum. maybe she will take Les with her as they have to write in an exit for Les.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information