Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Corrie goes up in smoke

Indeed. Deirdre still curses the near miss to this day. "Ooohhh Tracy, I wish you were dead...."

surely if corrie is set in the urbanised areas of manchester, any random unexploded boms would have been cleared away during the war?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    surely if corrie is set in the urbanised areas of manchester, any random unexploded boms would have been cleared away during the war?
    not necessary Rach.. not all bombs were found so it is possible there is still a few lying around.. didn't Brookside have a major explosing years ago (think it was gas) to cull the cast? and I know emmerdale had that big plane explosion... but by the sound of it, one 3 go missing so everyone might survive this
    Super Mod

you would think, i cant imagine any bombs being left near here really. but this is weatlherfield so its not like Manchester at all, sounds interesting though, especially Vernon.

read this in the paper last night sound like a really good storline although i so think they could have came up with better people to go missing

They still find them occasionally in London. There was one just before Christmas I think.

Yes I agree they should swap Hayley for Becky, I like Hayley.
    I guess by using Hayley, more people will care what happens to her, whereas with Becky, they probably wouldn't. They should have used even better characters though I think personally. But should be good.

Sadly she survived and became Kate Ford...which was probably an even bigger disaster.
    Nothing wrong with Kate Ford

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    They still find them occasionally in London. There was one just before Christmas I think.
    Yes, just found the reference. It was actually in June 2006 and was found at Canning Town in London, a heavily urbanised area.

They are in London, they are in Manchester. They are STILL EVERYWHERE. People in inner-cities find them under gardens, even under houses and buildings. Even WWI shells are still being found. A friend of mine once found a WWII bomb whilst setting-down a garden path, and a few years ago I rented a small house, where a WWII plane had crashed into the ground with pilot inside, and still had not been recovered.

they cant get rid of sean he is brill and funny

Thread Information