Thread: Week 4 spoilers.

Week 4 spoilers.

If anyone want's to read them they're here..

Monday, January 22
    An anguished Martin hunts for clues to Sonia's whereabouts, convinced that Phil knows more than he is admitting.
    The Wicks family prepare for Deano's return from hospital, while a guilty Max tries to avoid Stacey.
    Tuesday, January 23
    Martin takes Ben hostage to get some answers from Phil about Sonia and Rebecca.
    Rob becomes increasingly suspicious by Dawn's strange behaviour, while Carly finally loses it with Shirley.
    Thursday, January 25
    A surprise return from Martin's past forces him to face some difficult truths about him and Sonia. Shirley finds a new home in Walford and Rob tries to convince Dawn he loves her.

No friday I'm afraid.

Some questions answered in regard to spoilers in week 5.
    Last edited by Dutchgirl; 16-01-2007 at 07:49.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dutchgirl For This Useful Post:

Most Wanted (16-01-2007), Pinkbanana (16-01-2007), Sinead2004 (16-01-2007), somebyrd (16-01-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl View Post

Monday, January 22
    An anguished Martin hunts for clues to Sonia's whereabouts, convinced that Phil knows more than he is admitting.
    The Wicks family prepare for Deano's return from hospital, while a guilty Max tries to avoid Stacey.
    Tuesday, January 23
    Rob becomes increasingly suspicious by Dawn's strange behaviour, while Carly finally loses it with Shirley.
    Thursday, January 25
    A surprise return from Martin's past forces him to face some difficult truths about him and Sonia. Shirley finds a new home in Walford and Rob tries to convince Dawn he loves her.

No friday I'm afraid.

So does Rob get back with dawn then?

Well he can't resist her, we know that don't we. But his wife is very dismissive with Dawn at the moment, maybe he dislikes that.

Quote Originally Posted by Em View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl View Post

Monday, January 22
    Tuesday, January 23
    Thursday, January 25

No friday I'm afraid.

So does Rob get back with dawn then?

I though May tells Rob to get back with Dawn so he can keep an eye on her and the baby.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

[/quote]

I though May tells Rob to get back with Dawn so he can keep an eye on her and the baby.[/quote]

Ah well he mind find it easier then he thinks.

Thread Information