View Poll Results: Should Ben & Lisa get together?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 77.94%
  • No

12 17.65%
  • Not sure

3 4.41%
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Lisa Hunter (Gemma Atkinson)

Gemma Atkinson wants 'Hollyoaks' return

Former Hollyoaks star Gemma Atkinson has revealed that she would love to return for a guest stint in the soap.

The actress played the role of Lisa Hunter on the Channel 4 show from 2001 to 2005 and was also seen in late-night spinoffs Let Loose and In The City.

In an interview with Take 5, Atkinson confirmed that she is now keen to reprise her part as Lisa, even though she is unsure of how the comeback would work.

She explained: "I've not been asked to, but I'd love to go back for a few episodes.

"In the show, one brother has died, my sister is in France and the older brother is now in Emmerdale, so I don't know how they would introduce Lisa back."

Atkinson is currently appearing in a touring production of Calendar Girls which also stars Hannah Waterman, Letitia Dean and Lynda Bellingham.

Gemma Atkinson 'turned down Hollyoaks'

Gemma Atkinson has claimed that she turned down the chance to return to Hollyoaks on a 12-month contract.

The actress played Lisa Hunter on the Channel 4 soap between 2001 and 2005 and last year expressed an interest in returning to the programme for a guest stint.

However, speaking to the Daily Star, Atkinson explained that she ultimately rejected an offer to reprise her role as Lisa because she is now focusing on movie work.

She commented: "I've just finished on a film which I have co-directed and also acted in. I'm now working on two more films and have signed with an American agent to try and break it over there.

"Hollyoaks offered me a year contract but I turned it down as I don't want to get stuck in that rut again."

Lisa's eccentric brother Lee Hunter returned to Hollyoaks last year as Alex Carter made a comeback in the role after leaving Emmerdale.

Good I dont want her back

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-03-2011)

Her and fake boobs can stick to the nude pictures and calenders and stay well away from Hollyoaks
    Last edited by lizann; 23-03-2011 at 22:42.

Didn't really like her anyways

Casualty star Gemma Atkinson has revealed that she is searching for work in the US.

The actress recently finished filming a three-month stint in the role of Tamzin on the BBC medical drama and is now on the hunt for new projects.

Atkinson has signed up with a US-based management firm and is preparing for a series of meetings with TV and film executives across the pond, the Manchester Evening News reports.

"It's exciting and I'm just going to go with an open mind about what's available out there," Atkinson told the newspaper.

"I'd love to work out there, but I wouldn't want to live out there permanently, I'd get too homesick!"

The former Hollyoaks cast member has also been involved with a number of films in recent months, including working as a co-producer on upcoming British movie Airborne.

Atkinson said: "Producing was great because you see things from a different angle, and you feel a bit more important... In future I'd maybe like a shot at directing and I have always been interested in that side of things as well."

Casualty fans were first introduced to Tamzin last month.

some online rumours that gemma is being talked to returning as lisa after her baby arrives

filmed scenes with zara

Thread Information