Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What gets on your nerves?

When people add you in large msn coversations for no reason.

I get really annoy when you work on something, tell someone about it and they pass it off as their work.. And why is it that people who do little but speak loudest get more praise???
    Super Mod

Dont know if ive said this but teachers, well some at least

bus drivers who dont stop at the stop theyre meant to just cos they cant be bothered!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    That really annoys me too!

You leave the convo and they keep on adding you back to it! Grrrr!

rabbits...(not all, just the one Ive been landed with) lol

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by SarahWakefield View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    That really annoys me too!

You leave the convo and they keep on adding you back to it! Grrrr!
    I know you'd think they could just leave you alone

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana View Post
    rabbits...(not all, just the one Ive been landed with) lol
    Awww why whats annoying you about it?

What really annoys me it today's society... we all have to be politically correct all the time and god forbid you say something "not correct" to a mate as someone might overhear and take offence

Another thing.. Ok obesity is getting worse in UK but is size 0 a better healthier option for young people to aspire too? what happened with curves, a bum, a bit of a belly??? Marlyn Monroe was a size 16, in today's world she would have been 2 stone overweight or something but giving a choice, would rather be like her than Posh spice

sorry, just ranting cause I think the world has gone to extremes!! you are either overweight or a stick!!! It really annoys me that you can't have curves in this day an age!!
    Super Mod

I get really annoyed with the term politically correct - and the way it is bandied around and used to cover everyone that disagrees with the way some people act.

In another thread I took it that I was being described as pc for saying that I wouldn't like to live in the neighbourhood of someone whose brother sounds like what we call in Scotland a total ned.

If you are having a private conversation and not shouting and yelling in the streets then what you say is private and noone should take offence.

If you are in a crowd of people and shouting racist comments EVEN TO EACH OTHER in a 'banterful' way then you WILL frighten passersby.

Fighting in the street will also alarm innocent people.

Calling people who are offended pc is often just a way to justify bad behaviour.

Political correctness should relate to silly rules devised by people who are scared of offending anyone - and often do not consult the people who are supposed to be offended, e.g. banning Christmas cards, nursery rhymes and Santa Claus.

It is not 'pc' to abhor racism, loutish behaviour and selfishness.
    Last edited by Trinity; 05-02-2007 at 14:26.

OAPS sorry but they drive me mental -when shopping they are always in the way or when getting served they stand there and talk about complete crap!

yet worst of all I hate when they try and talk or joke with you..I actually want to scream and tell them to bugger off A nice way of putting it is I dont know you and just cause your old does not mean I have to like or respect you

I for one hope to Die quite young-Know it sounds morbid and people could argue your only here once but be honest with yourself do you really want to get old,have a perm, wear horrid clothes and grow a hunchback? -I didnt think so
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Thread Information