Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Fowler (Lucy Benjamin)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    you would think sonia who is or was in healthcare would see something wrong with lisa and how did she get louise out in a taxi
    And why was the taxi already driving off before the driver asked where she wanted to go? Don't you usually tell the driver before you get in?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (01-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    And why was the taxi already driving off before the driver asked where she wanted to go? Don't you usually tell the driver before you get in?
    Normally they know you want to leave the hospital. And black cabs are hail and go, aren't they?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (01-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Rear window View Post
    Normally they know you want to leave the hospital. And black cabs are hail and go, aren't they?
    Yes, you hail the cab, tell the driver where you want to go, then get in.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (01-08-2017)

how did she get louise unconscious out unnoticed to a cab from the hospital

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (01-08-2017), parkerman (01-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    how did she get louise unconscious out unnoticed to a cab from the hospital
    I thought Louise was resting/asleep in the taxi not unconscious. I imagine she's able to take a few steps with help. I wouldn't have thought the nurse would have allowed her out of bed if she was likely to slip into unconsciousness so easily - though no doubt the trip to the taxi would have exhausted her. She'll go downhill quickly without her medication though.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 01-08-2017 at 20:06.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (01-08-2017)

Is that it for Lisa, I did enjoy her brief return

I would hope Louise will stay in contact with her and check on her

is returning

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eas...n-lisa-fowler/

Lucy Benjamin will return to EastEnders as Lisa Fowler.

The long-time EastEnders cast member will be back in Walford this summer as Lisa alongside her 4-year-old granddaughter Peggy Taylor, daughter of Louise Mitchell and Keanu Taylor.

"I can't wait to return as Lisa after leaving for Portugal with Louise and Peggy in 2019," Benjamin said "No doubt, in true Lisa fashion, she will bring plenty of drama for many of the characters, which is why playing her is such a delight."

Lisa will be in for a surprise when she finds out that Keanu is still alive and living in Walford, after believing he'd been murdered. In reality, hired hitman Martin Fowler faked Keanu's death and helped him escape.

"I?m delighted to welcome Lucy back to the iconic role of Lisa Fowler," producer Chris Clenshaw. "We last saw Lisa three years ago when she and daughter Louise fled Walford following the Christmas reveal of Sharon and Keanu?s affair. We couldn?t be more thrilled to have her back for a short while as she and granddaughter Peggy cause trouble between the happy couple.?

Viewers last saw Lisa back in 2019 when she'd decided to leave for Portugal with daughter Louise and granddaughter Peggy following some shocking revelations in the Mitchell family.

Louise Mitchell had discovered that boyfriend Keanu Taylor had an affair with her step mum Sharon Watts ? and had got both Louise and Sharon pregnant.

Keanu returned to the Square late last year and has most recently been trying to settle down with Sharon and their son Albie, though he's since been pulled back into the criminal underworld.

Lucy Benjamin originally debuted in Walford in 1998, with Lisa eventually achieving soap infamy when she was outed as the culprit in the 'Who Shot Phil Mitchell' storyline in 2001.

The actress would go on to have several short stints throughout the 2000s, even reuniting with Tamzin Outhwaite as on-screen best mates Lisa Fowler and Mel Owen during her previous visit.

Aside from her EastEnders work, Lucy Benjamin has appeared on Casualty and Doctors, as well as competed in ITV's I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! in 2009.

News of her return to EastEnders comes days after it was revealed that Michelle Collins is going to make a bombshell return alongside Adam Woodyatt, as Cindy and Ian Beale, later this year.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (24-05-2023)

wasn't keanu in Portugal so how now does Lisa only know is alive, glad she returns with baby peggy

Thread Information