Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girl, 14, Hangs Self.

So sorry to hear about this Amber, its terrible.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe-Elise For This Useful Post:

Amber (15-01-2007)

i no how you are feeling, one of my friends passed away when i was 15
    im back everyone!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lollymay For This Useful Post:

Amber (15-01-2007)

Sorry to hear about your friend amber x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna For This Useful Post:

Amber (15-01-2007)

So sorry to hear this Amber. I've been bullied myself and I wouldn't be able to do something like that, so she must have really had it bad, to be able to do something like that to the people that care, just because of some people that didn't even know her.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Amber (16-01-2007)

The funeral is tomorrow. I've never been to one before so I don't know what to expect. I've written her a card but I don't know what I'm going to do with it.

My school is pathetic. They're trying to make the funeral more about the school, than about Ash. I got a letter so that I could go to the funeral and on the slip at the bottom it said, "Your child has expressed an interest to attend the funeral of Ashleigh..." as if it's a school trip. I mean they could've put, "Your child would like to attend.."

Sorry if it sounds stupid. I'm just really not in a good mood at the moment.
    Last edited by Amber; 16-01-2007 at 20:32.
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

Its understandable, it shouldnt be up to the school , in fact the school should be closed as its your friends day. When a guy at my school died, his close friends went to the funeral and we had a mass in school and then went home. It was the same when the priest died at primary school, they made it into the schools day and people whose names were pulled out af a hat got to go. As i actually went to church my mum just took me out of school.
    Just remember the happy times, i know it sounds really pathetic now, but thats what will get you through. Hope it all goes well for you. Will think of you tomorrow. And your friend.

Yeah like Katy said, try to remember the good times your friend had etc..
    and you'll have your other friends there too, so you can try and all support each other.

it sounds really cliche ish but it really works. I know whenever i say at my mates funeral i have never laughed so much as everyone was talking about him like we the guy we all knew and loved. Thats how i remember him now. Its hard but it will get better, ill never forget Ian and yourll never forget your friend.

Hi Amber
    sorry to hear about your friend,my thoughts are with her family at this time,i can not even begin to imagine how they are feeling right now.
    I notice you said the bullying was online and not at school,i know someone who got 'bullied' on msn (lil sis in law) and even though its not face to face it still really got her down and she was scared to go out in case she came face to face with these people.Its very sad.
    My condolences

hope the funeral was ok today Amber.

Thread Information