Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When Are You Away?

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    Mum just told me we are going Gran Canaria during the half-term in Feb.
    Ooooo Lucky you, my friends just came back from there.

This is going to sound really crap, but meh
    Supposed to be going to Butlins (Minehead) In 2 weeks, with my uncle, his mate, his wife, my other uncle and my auntie Only reason I'm going is cause I didn't have to pay, and hell, bound to be better than being at home right?

Well yeah, haven't told my mum yet, just hope she lets me take the Friday and Monday off college.. (Only going for the weekend). Might as well get drunk, while I'm young

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    This is going to sound really crap, but meh
    Supposed to be going to Butlins (Minehead) In 2 weeks, with my uncle, his mate, his wife, my other uncle and my auntie Only reason I'm going is cause I didn't have to pay, and hell, bound to be better than being at home right?

Well yeah, haven't told my mum yet, just hope she lets me take the Friday and Monday off college.. (Only going for the weekend). Might as well get drunk, while I'm young

Let me know if you do hun!! Only 45 mins from me How long you going for? And hols with unc's and aunties are normally fab cos they tend to let you do a lot more than your parents would

Venice for four days in March then Marocco for a week in June, trying to go to Florida for a couple of weeks in Nov, depends if work lets me though!!

First hol this year will hopefully be on tuesday to disney florida again,was goin to book it yest but all kids and other half ill,even the au pair! and i havent got it yet and i want to catch it so its outta the way and i dont have it on hol so i delayed booking it for nw..but hopefully tues we will be away.

Hey guys.. I'm leaving tomorrow early morning so I will speak to you all in a weeks time or so. Have a lovely half-term to those who have it!! Take care x

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    Hey guys.. I'm leaving tomorrow early morning so I will speak to you all in a weeks time or so. Have a lovely half-term to those who have it!! Take care x
    Have fun, Spicy. As usual I'm going nowhere, and I have another week before half term

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (11-02-2007)

Booked hol today for 6th - 20th march for disney again

We're going to Egypt for a week at the end of May. I'm really excited because the last holiday we went on (over Xmas) wasn't exactly the relaxing type -as anyone who has been Florida will probably know!- and also because one week of it was a cruise - and we were getting up obscenely early almost every day.
    And while we were in Belize for the day, we went on a jungle bike trip (my Dad's choice - my flip-flops weren't exactly ideal footwear!) and then we were allowed a bit of time in the reserve place to have a look around and a swim, but by the time we found the pool all we could do was dive in the pool and had to get straight back out! I had to leave even though I knew it would be another five months before I would be able to get in one again!

The last relaxing holiday we had was in May, so I have been waiting a year for this, and cannot wait.

We are looking at holidays for October right now, and my Mum has our holidays for the next 5 years, or something, planned, so if we could extend this thread to a few more years, I could be here all day..

lol laura your mum is organiozed

and i am going turkey in may in the half term which should be good, and in august sometime i am going somewhere in this country with me, my mum, dad my mate and her mum and dad which i cant wait for as we didnt go away together last year

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Thread Information