Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: When Are You Away?

In about 2/3 weeks im going to London - not really a propper holiday just staying with my cousin but it does get me away from my room and gives me something to do, my other little cousin will be there aswell (uh oh - us two together could be fun ) and i will probably be helping look after my new little baby cousin George aswell so it should be fun, but dont worry i will come online when i can to chat to people
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 13-07-2007 at 15:00.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Lucky me get's 1 week camping in the rainny town of Sommerset in 3 weeks time. And to make it even better my time will be spent looking after/entertaining 600 10 and 11 year olds! ooo lucky me! lol
    Oh dear you are going to do that again are you,, my son is now camping with 25 blind kids ages 7-11 ..can u believe they teach those kids survival skills Will have to ask him about that
    Yes again, every year for the past 6 or 7 years i've done it, althought have cut it down to 1 week instead of 2 for the past 2 years!

Flying on Saturday morning! Ahh, quite nervous as Dad won't be coming and it's only me mum and my bro going.. My mum is quite forgetful (I think it's actually something quite serious.. stress or something.. no lie..) so I am a bit worried she will forget something.. I will have to step in as the 'Dad' keeping an eye on brother and everything lol.. Hope it all turns out okay as Dad is usually 'the leader' and we just follow LOL!

I'm going Saturday too, 10 days Poland, should be interesting I guess, krakow and then relatives in Warsaw....won't be able to come on here though lol

Have a nice time in Poland, Katie! xx

Thanks Hope the queues at Gatwick aren't too long

Have a good holiday yourself!

just came back from 5 days in italy, got back early this morning. on saturday im going to bournemouth for a week to stay with my mums cousin
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I'm going to Greece on the 19th October.

I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing holiday after the fiasco that was Egypt.
    Am gonna have to take some work to do on the plane, though.

I'm going to Ischia, a smallish island opposite the bay of Naples, Italy with my mum on the 20th

Looking forward to it but..the flights at 7.20!! We have to be at Stanstead at 4.20 Which means we have to leave at 3 and get up at 2

Might be going to Switzerland? Not sure.. before/after Christmas.. watch this space. x

Thread Information