Thread: lucas/mattie/dean

Smile lucas/mattie/dean

we've just found out Dean is gay right?
    so can anyone just summarise what happens now as im going away on a trip and wont be seeing h&a for agesssss and i love the dean storyline.
    thanks
    hannah
    xxx

I'm getting pretty bored with Dean. He's so obnoxious. I hope he isn't a permanant character.

hey

hey i thought that he was gay too but i think there is somethihg else going on.. i recon he is mixed up with drugs or something....

I think it might just be the gay thing, but they made ambigious before making sound like it could be dodgy so that it'd be a twist. I'm guessing dean and mattie split up because other spoilers have said her and rick get together. Not sure how it'll happen though.

i think hes odd, especially with the running away from home. I think he is gay and they wont last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    i think hes odd, especially with the running away from home. I think he is gay and they wont last long.
    In the tv mag in the news of the world it says Dean and Mattie have a bust up and he admits he's gay but trying to turn straight.

Hopefully Dean will leave after this, I can't stand him. Unless he has another motive to be in the bay...

That other motive may be Drew i dount it though, hopefully he will just leave. I dont really like him. Not warmed to him at all as a character/

I watched the credits for tomorrows episode on five life and Dean wasn't on them and I just watched the new credits nd he isn't on there either so it doesn't look like he's permanent

Thread Information