Thread: EastEnders roles for Larkhall girls

EastEnders roles for Larkhall girls

There are a couple of new faces making their way to Walford and devotees of defunct prison drama Bad Girls will recognise them.

Kika Mirylees, better known as Larkhall inmate Julie Johnson, is set to star as Garry Hobbs' mum Hazel, while Mandana Jones, who played lesbian Nikki Wade, will feature as marriage counsellor Anna Price.

Mirylees makes her first appearance in April, when Garry attends a wedding, while Jones pops up in February.

The latter will be on hand to help sort out the tangled union of Max and Tanya Branning, who decide their relationship needs help.
    The move isn't a surprise, considering his philandering ways. Most recently, he got all hot and bothered over his son's ex-girlfriend Stacey.

We learn more about Garry when his mum Hazel decides to head to Albert Square in search of a new boyfriend.

The woman is something of a maneater, and Mirylees is looking forward to playing her.

Speaking to Digital Spy, she said: "EastEnders is a programme I watch a lot. I think it will be great fun. The character I am playing is a good laugh which makes a change."

The two actresses follow in the footsteps of fellow Bad Girls star Linda Henry.

Her new alter ego, Shirley Wicks, has caused all manner of headaches for ex-hubby Kevin since she came back into his life at Christmas.

Oh my god, does that mean that there will be no more bad girls? or does it just mean that juile and nicki are leaving.. will you find out please...looking forward to seeing julie in eastenders though she was great in bad girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Shellymez View Post
    Oh my god, does that mean that there will be no more bad girls? or does it just mean that juile and nicki are leaving.. will you find out please...looking forward to seeing julie in eastenders though she was great in bad girls!
    shell, there is no more bad girls.. You will see this in the drama section.. christmas was the last one ever.. yeah I know it is sad
    Super Mod

boo hoo hoo

Oh my god, im crying ... I thought that it was just a sesion finale... boo hoo hoo... I didnt even get to see the last one....

You didn't miss much!!!!!! Wasn't as good as anyone thought it was going to be.

really, it sounded really good in the tv mag... i still would've liked to see it, i have been watching it since it started... i think

Quote Originally Posted by Shellymez View Post
    really, it sounded really good in the tv mag... i still would've liked to see it, i have been watching it since it started... i think
    seriously Shell, it was bad.. it didn't feel like the end END and it was way over the top
    Super Mod

Apparently the Mandana Jones rumour isnt true, her agent denied it

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Thread Information