Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christiano Ronaldo beds 'Ex Hollyoaks' star

Christiano Ronaldo beds 'Ex Hollyoaks' star

Taken From Digital Spy

Footballer Christiano Ronaldo has started dating Hollyoaks star Gemma Atkinson, according to The Sun.

The Manchester United winger has reportedly had the actress - who plays Lisa Hunter in the soap - over to his Cheshire mansion on a number of occasions.

Ronaldo apparently spotted Atkinson at a party in Manchester, where she is filming Soapstar Superstar.

He has been voting for her on the show and texting her during recording.

A source for The Sun said, "He'd like to go to the studio, but it would cause a stir."

Aww

I thought he had a girl friend already. my boyfriend thinks the sun moon and stars shines out of his a**... he will be heart broken that his beloved Ronaldo isn't avalible, he said if he was gay he'd give him a call hahaha....

didn't zoe ball say on soapstar superstar the other night that there might be something going on with gemma and mark (ric from home & away).

Gemma was on This Morning yesterday and denied the Ronaldo story and the Mark story as well.

shes probably had both of them they way she loves herself.

Gemma Atkinson confirms Ronaldo romance

Gemma Atkinson has confirmed reports that she is dating footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Hollyoaks actress met Cristiano at a party in Manchester recently and has admitted that she is "very happy" with how their relationship is progressing.

"Cristiano's lovely. He’s gorgeous and I'm very happy," she told The Sun. "I've heard other women are jealous. I'm not surprised!"

The 22-year-old star has previously been involved in a relationship with Charlton star Marcus Bent.

"People assume you go for a certain type being in the job I'm in but I don't have a thing for footballers. I go on personality. They do have great bodies, though!" she continued. "I don't want to say too much about my relationship with Cristiano because I spoke about my last relationship with Marcus and it all went wrong."

who cares really, the attention seeking hopeless actress. She shouild try a proper job.

Quote Originally Posted by Footie_Chick View Post
    Gemma Atkinson has confirmed reports that she is dating footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Hollyoaks actress met Cristiano at a party in Manchester recently and has admitted that she is "very happy" with how their relationship is progressing.

"Cristiano's lovely. He’s gorgeous and I'm very happy," she told The Sun. "I've heard other women are jealous. I'm not surprised!"The 22-year-old star has previously been involved in a relationship with Charlton star Marcus Bent.

Really?

Im assuming those women carry white sticks and have pets named Rover.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Em View Post

"Cristiano's lovely. He’s gorgeous and I'm very happy," she told The Sun. "I've heard other women are jealous. I'm not surprised!"The 22-year-old star has previously been involved in a relationship with Charlton star Marcus Bent.

Really?

I am so with you on that one Em!! He's minging!!! Sorry, I mean, hes not my type...

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Em View Post

Really?

I am so with you on that one Em!! He's minging!!! Sorry, I mean, hes not my type...
    lol i agree as well, she can have him, im definitely not jealous and i doubt many people are!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information