Thread: sorry this is for eastenders i got the thread mixed up sorry

sorry this is for eastenders i got the thread mixed up sorry

EastEnders’ Max Branning will see red following the car accident that almost kills his daughter. He squares up to Kevin Wicks after little Abi is injured when Deano Wicks swerves to avoid her as she’s crossing the road.

In saving Abi’s life, poor Deano and passenger Chelsea end up ploughing headlong into a van. But instead of being grateful, Max attacks car lot boss Kev and claims his son Deano was driving one of his dodgy motors. However, viewers soon realise Max is angry because he’s got a guilty conscience. He was supposed to have picked up Abi from school, but instead he was romping with new love Stacey Slater, leaving his daughter to make her own way home.

An EastEnders insider told the Daily Star on Sunday: “Max really has a go at Kevin, saying Deano must have been driving a dodgy car from the lot. Kevin understands Max is upset and tries to reason with him. But there’s no calming Max down and he has to be held back by his wife Tanya.” Soap fans can catch the dramatic episode on 16 January

(daily star on sunday)
    Last edited by meicclebabe; 10-01-2007 at 00:53. Reason: wrong soap

sorry wrong soap

sorry wrong soap
    so so sorry how do i move it to the eastenders thread?

You can't only a mod can, plus this has already been posted.

closing thread, you already posted this in the EE car crash thread.. there is no need to create new threads if you already posted in another
    Super Mod

Thread Information