Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184
Results 1,831 to 1,839 of 1839

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    Sean was hilarious tonight. Carly is an idiot but blah, she's not worth bothering about. Peggy and co make me sick. Yes, Billy stole but the guy was desperate. His so-called family are a disgrace. A few months ago Peggy was desperate for money and resorted to attempted insurance fraud or has the old bat forgotten that?
    Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    I like the name Oscar. I understand Billy was desperate but he shouldn't have done that. I'm not surprised Honey was so shocked and it wasn't right to change the locksd on Mrs Patel's flat. I wish he would pocket his stupid pride. I didn't understand that buisiness with Massood, why were they giving him tips? Why was his wife angry with him for taking them? Peggy said sshe would be insulted if he didn't when he initially refused. And what was that strange object his wife put her feet in?
    It's traditional to tip certain people at Christmas time. The postman, binmen and newspaper boy to name a few.

She had her feet in a foot spa.
    Thanks. I don't think Masood did anything wrong then. His wife was overreacting.

billy was stealing from a charity though for downs syndrome and to say in front of the whole pub he was cutting out the middle man was a load of crap like janet was the only DS in the world, the charity wasnt for janet it was for a DS charity,

What Peggy was attempting to do (with the insurance fraud) was different for a start she didnt go through with it and she wasnt taking cash straight out of others pockets
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 18-12-2007 at 21:56.
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsel Tart View Post

What Peggy was attempting to do (with the insurance fraud) was different for a start she didnt go through with it and she wasnt taking cash straight out of others pockets

But it was still wrong regardless who's pocket it came out of. I felt for billy last night.. what he did was wrong and yes you are right Janet is not the only child with DS but he was very very desperate and that comment by Peggy "you should be ashamed of yourself", you could clearly see he was. He had a point about going to "the family" for money, he would be forever in their debt and he wanted to do things for his family properly but failed. Billy and Honey don't deserve this.

I am so glad Ian told Steven but he is not going to leave, he is just going to keep ignoring what Pat is telling him and try get into Ian's good books again and again only to be told to go away.. and rightly so
    Super Mod

I really wish someone would slap Peggy she is so annoying. I feel for Billy what he did was wrong but he was desperate.

Anyone else think Sean/Ronnie have good chemistry?

Since when is Roxy a model?

You just knew Carly would end up with Sean

Yes i'm tired of the Ian/Steven storyline

Roxy isn't a model. Roxy was telling Ronnie that Cameron was taking a modelling job.

How predictable that the money fell out right in front of the Vic customers. Typically predictable. Bored of Billy's endless money troubles ages ago, and of the cocktail drinking goth Beale.

Welcome back, Richie.

As you will have seen, not much has changed in Eastenders since you last posted!

Please carry on this thread here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=74115

Thanks

Thread Information