Page 165 of 184 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1839

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

I can't imagine for one minute that Jase would be scared of Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post

I completely agree. Would Jase even be aware of Phil's reputation? He's new to the Square and Phil has been AWOL for ages anyway. In real life I'm sure he would tell Phil to get lost and, equally if he wanted to leave Walford then he would do.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I can't see that either considering he went to face the thugs in the pub and then again after he thought Honey's baby was dead. Plus he was going to attack his ex mentor.. why be afraid of Phil? why does Phil own him cause he called the police??? Anyone could have done that even Jase. Maybe, just maybe Phil says he own Jase cause he stopped him from going to jail. Jase would have killed Bird and the boss man (can't remember his name terry I think) if Phil hadn't stopped him. Or it could be that Phil is going to save him for the abuse he would have gotten from everyone.
    Super Mod

Sunderland, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom
    So why else let Phil push him about?

Surely he's heard off the locals about Phil and what he's like. If that was me and i didn't know the bloke at all i wouldn't let him speak to me like that

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardardo View Post
    So why else let Phil push him about?
    I don't know and that's why I said I can't understand it. There is no way a character like Jase would let Phil push him about. Of course, we don't know yet that he is going to let him. We may have to wait and see how the story unfolds...

The Powers that be seem to always write it so that Phil ends up as top dog, hardest man etc, keeping the Mitchell myth going.

Tonight's was good. As usual I enjoyed the Steven scenes. That scene with him and Monique was so funny. Her asking him directly "would you like to kiss me?" and him saying "er no, you're like thirteen, fourteen" - that really made me laugh. He's definitely not gay though - he himself denied it and when he first got back hee said "the usual, girls, drink" and Pat always said he was "a right little heartbreaker". I can see why Monique likes him though since he's older but as i thought he turned her down. Peter seems to be sticking up for him a bit. I think he realises the shooting was accidental. Part of the reason why Ian's so angry is that he thought Steven had the gun all along and that it was Steven's gun but we know Lucy gave him Craig's gun 48 hours before he went to free Ian from captivity. I liked the way Steven handled Stacey too.

I think that Jase is doing anything he can to get into/stay in Phil's good book is because he wants to stay in Walford and look after Jay, he is depending on Phil giving him a job though as Billy seemed to have poisened all others against him after he found out that Jase had been in prison.

That is the hold Phil has on him.. he keeps telling Jase he will lose Jay and it is the one thing that Jase will do anything for

Steven really gets annoyed that Ian doesn't want anything to do with him. But I don't blame Ian.. would you readily forgive someone who drove you insane thinking that your dead wife was still alive and then kept you prisoner for weeks... Steven need to grow up. He is doing too little too late. If he just stepped back and let Ian cool down then he would have a better chance to get back into Ian's good books.
    Super Mod

I agree that Steven should keep a low profile for a while. He undoubtedly did wrong. You can't condone it at all because like Ian said his behaviour was sick and twisted and he is obviously not fully well but is much better given that he has stopped shaking. It wasn't really Steven's fault that Monique insisted on going to Pat's to see him and Peter accompanied her though. Accepting he wasunwell at the time, I do have some sympathy but I don't think it's a question of "growing up" as he is not fully well though yes he should lie low for a time and wait and see how things turn out.

Thread Information