Page 70 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

well i wasn't impressed with tonights episode i havn't watched much for weeks and needn't have worried that i wouldn't be able to catch up,nothings chaged ,the storylines don't seem to have moved on at all

That episode was sooo good! the stuff with Stacey and Bradley, Dot, and Sean/Carly. I dont think there was a bad point to it. Apart from Darren leaving, which was quite sad, but he'll be back! lol. (nice snog between Darren and Squiggle).

I loved seeing Dot and Bradley talking about abortion, and Bradley making the confession. It was good stuff! It must hurt Bradley thinking that Dot is still effected by this 50 yrs on. Thinking about what he might have done to Stacey.

I really thought that Stacey would throw Bradley's apologies back in his face, she never seems to want to hear it.

I'll have to catch the tail end of the omnibus on Sunday. I was looking forward to seeing Dr Legg return - a harp back to the good old days.

Brilliant episode last night- so emotional!

how on earth was flinging a baby in Stacey's face a good idea?! and taking a photo of the three of them together? it just seemed really cruel to me, the poor girl!

after being bored silly on thurs i'm glad i watched fridays episode,so different,really enjoyed it,wish all episodes could be up to the same class

Friday was really good and Carly is so much better for Sean than Chelsea.. she is so self centered. Love the Squiggle/Darren kiss.. ahhhh how sweet and poor dot giving up the baby.

Wonder what bradder is going to do now that Deano blabbed about Stacey
    Super Mod

Tonights episode was good! im glad that Stacey and Bradley are finally talking! its good were getting to see them again. And Bradley took Stacey and Deano together so well. It was really good!

Even though i really want them to be together though, i want Stacey to tell Bradley the truth about Max. I dont see how they can do anything with that hanging over them.

How hypocritical is Shirley? and why is she interfering in Carly's life. its none of her business.

I really thought she was going to tell Bradley too but the way I see it, Why bother!! Max is not coming back so do he really need to know yet???
    Super Mod

Tonight's episode 12th June

Stacey was a fine one to talk at the end when she said bradley is worse than his dad, when she said about what women his dad is screwing, and he is devious, stacey is just as bad and devious like bradley is and she should remember that as she is just like max as well as bradley's way of being devious to get the job as she has been screwing his father behind his stepmum's back and been betraying his sisters by lieing to them and acting and pretending to be a replacement for tanya if max leaves tanya as that is what stacey's wants.

Stacey is such an hypocrite over what he has done and she should look at what she has done like cheating and lieing and she should remember that as she is a fine one to talk about lecturing bradley about being scum and evil and corrupt as stacey is just the same as he but stacey is ten times worse then him as stacey is just as evil as well like bradley is and she should remember that as she is no angel and not totally pure either.

Good on bradley for showing stacey how mean and nasty he can be as stacey already know how nasty bradley can be as stacey has seen this before over their breakup.

It seems to be stacey has two sets of rules, one for her and how she should behave and one for bradley, she is an fine one to talk.

I hope he tells stacey some home truths when the stax affair comes out as i sure he will and he will use his dark side on her as i am pretty sure he will as she totally deserves her comeuppuces the most just like max does.

Thread Information