Page 1 of 184 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

Current Episode Discussion VI

As the other thread was getting huge, this is the new thread for Current Episode Discussions

The older thread can be found here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=40196

Not a great episode tonight. Some few good bits. Definately not the Max/Staey thing though
    I thought it was funny when Rebecca put Sonia in jail, even if Rebecca is really bad ha.
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 08-01-2007 at 20:55. Reason: Shortcut problem, cured by Em :p

Now I remember what else I was going to say in the old thread. I wonder how much EastEnders actually pay to record the themes on games consoles. Ben was on a PSP, but it had exactly the same tune as Jason's game boy did in 2002. And I mean Jason as in Crystal's son that was living with Frank in Spain, not Jason James that was Lynne's ex-fiance.

I thought it was good tonight. I liked the scenes with Stacey and Bradley. Just watching Stacey on her own is great! She's very amusing. Also Bradley talking about Lydia, and how he's always dominated by women lol.

Glad Phil helped Sonia out. But Sonia does keep giving off the impression that she's guilty, when she's not. I don't understand her deep concern, that she'll be put away.

What was this strange feeling Tanya has yesterday and why? I couldn't quite work it out seeing that she knows nothing of Stacey and Max.

Poor Tanya really doesnt have a clue does she. I dont know what that feeling was but they were nearly caught out. I liked the scenes between Denise and deano.

How ironic that the only person talking sense last night, was crackpot solicitor, Ritchie Scott. There is no way the CPS will interrogate/cross-examine the claims of a five year old (not least because she seems to be able to see through boarded up windows/thick curtains, and enter houses unnoticed...) and take them seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer View Post
    How ironic that the only person talking sense last night, was crackpot solicitor, Ritchie Scott. There is no way the CPS will interrogate/cross-examine the claims of a five year old (not least because she seems to be able to see through boarded up windows/thick curtains, and enter houses unnoticed...) and take them seriously.
    ...... especially one given up by her mother for adoption at birth.

(Remeber the child sex scandal years ago un the Orkneys where 10 yr olds were interviewed and it was proven that kids will say what ever is suggested to them )
    Lukily for The Trumpet Strumpet she has got the worlds greatest solicitor
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    What was this strange feeling Tanya has yesterday and why? I couldn't quite work it out seeing that she knows nothing of Stacey and Max.
    I think it was just for the benifit of the audience, so that the episode seemed more interesting. We knew that Stacey was in Max and Tanya's room, on the bed and reading Tanya's books, so the producers must have wanted us to think that the Stacey/Max affair was going to come out.

I wonder why people don't liie Richie Scott? I don'tmind her much.

Thread Information