Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - New Series

neela had texted ray to tell him she wanted to see him as they had had a disagreement. and as he got the text he dropped his phone in the road and you saw a huge truck drive towards him. two episodes later when he hasnt turned up for work neela tracks him down in a hospital and he has no legs,he had been knocked down by the truck. he is very bitter and leaves with his mum so she can help him recuperate. neela is upset and leaves in a taxi. the traffic is so bad because of a big war demonstration so she decides to get out and walk. but she gets caught as the demonstration turns nasty and she gets tramples on then the series ends so we dont know what has happened to her!!!!!!!!!
    think that covers it!
    POOKIE

forgot to say, abby and luka were going to go on their honeymoon but luka got a call to say his dad was very ill in croatia so he has gone to see him. as he is leaving ER i think thats the last we see of him but i think abby leaves to be with him early in the next series.
    POOKIE

When does channel four begin showing the new season/series of ER? Is it Jan/Feb 08?

Quote Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
    When does channel four begin showing the new season/series of ER? Is it Jan/Feb 08?
    Yeah probably will be Hopes. Most of the American dramas start towards the end of January.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Whoooo started last night I really liked it and want to see the next episode now

I feel really sorry for Abby at the moment, she is my fav and right now I just want to hug her

Thread Information