Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - New Series

Current Episode Discussion - New Series

Started last night on E4 did anybody watch it.

It was all very dramatic and having missed last series finale i was quite confused. Cant believe Sam shot the guy which i am presuming was moody Alexs dad. I hope Abby and Kovac baby is ok. That would be to awful even for ER for her to have a hyserectomy and then the baby not be ok. Looking forward to the next episode.

Yes it was alex's dad, steve - the one that was the ban of her life when they were actually together because he was violent. Not suprising really that he kidnapped them and actually thought that they would be pleased about it!
    I didnt think it was as dramatic as a lot of the past series starters, but then the finale was quite dramatic so they had to tie up all the loose ends here...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie For This Useful Post:

Katy (06-01-2007)

I agree, it was good to start though, even though i was a bit confused as i missed the finale. He was a real headcase the dad. There was also a lot of blood, especially when they were messing around trying to fix that guy. Also the woman with the really squeky voice that must have come in with her husband, really reminded me of someone and i cant think where i recognise her from.

not sure who you are on about there, i know Jerry was the one they were trying to fix up! It seems strange that someone can survive regardless of how injured they are. Its amazing really in real life.
    I think the Abby hysterectomy bit was good because she has only just found her maternal side because she always said that she would never have kids because of her own mother and she wouldnt want to turn into someone like her.
    I think the swift reference to her dad - something that we have not heard anything about really before was quite crafty because there is relevance to the rest of the series there.

Was that the bit where she named the baby Joseph, after her dad, i thought that was sweet. I really felt for Kovac as well when he smashed up the toilets. Bit dramatic but well acted and what do you expect from ER its always dramatic.

i watched it, and in the past I havent watched much of it, but I thouhgt the episodes was quite sad the bit with Abi and it actaully brought tears to my eyes.

I had a bit of a cry as well, ER i usually do, its more dramatic than our casualty which i never cry at oddly enough even though they are simular.

Just watched it, and it was great. Loved all the bits with Abby and Kovac.. hope the baby's going to be okay

And couldn't believe Sam shot Steve. In a way, it was a good thing to do, but she'll probably regret doing it.

Can't wait till next week

i loved this episode. really sad with abby and luka and the baby. he has had so much tragedy in his life i hope they let him have one child, especially as abby had a hysterectomy and cant have any more children.
    wow, couldnt believe sam killed steve in cold blood. could we have done it ourselves in that situation? who knows!
    POOKIE

i dunno myself - he did kidnap her family, rape her, stab Kovac, and shoot many of her work mates. He had hurt her loads in the past but i cant say what i would have done in the same boat...

Thread Information