Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Becca To Die?

i couldn't care less about Becca leaving but i love OB especially Darren playing him

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Sources have discovered that Lime Pictures Productions have been filming funeral scenes of Becca Hayton after being discovered dead in her prison cell. There are many rumours that she killed her self and that there is a brutal attack from a fellow inmate. It was also reported that she was to leave Hollyoaks this year after her 6 year contract expires. Becca will always be remembered for her nervous nature and being convicted for sexually abusing a minor!

I got this from Hollyoaksworld.com (unofficial Hollyoaks site) I am really shocked by this! I really like her character!

Also i got this from the website too...

Darran Jeffries is to quit Hollyoaks this summer to care for his daughter. The actor who plays OB is being replaced by another actor to fill his role - but the leave is only temporary and he will return in late 2008. Matthew Huckvale is to replace him!!
    I hope for hollyoaks this isnt true.
    as good as it is now days losing big characters does not do a soap good at all.I dont think hollyoaks would survive if they kept doing this with characters that have been in the show for a while.

say this rumor was true about OB and then we heard tony and max where leaving all the longest serving members would be gone.its not like anyone watches the show to watch one character and I know alot of people say Im not watching because characters like ben are leaving but never do stop watching-(if that makes sense?) I think people would stop watching if all the characters they know have left and not all of us watch just to see Justin have another long running storyline

I thought it was just me who felt that hes had all the main stoyline for the past couple of years ... ever sincehis 'bad lad' phase started with Darlene etc.

Its becoming the Justin show!

How it is becoming the Justin show? Clare/Max and Hannah/JP/Craig/Sarah and the like have just as much screen time as Justin. It is all fair. I can't see how anyone can say HO is all about Justin. They must be watching a different show to me.

We have the Clare/Max storyline, the Hannah/JP/Craig/Sarah situation, Amy's pregnancy, Louise is getting a storyline with Calvin...every family has got a storyline going on and only one of those involve Justin.
    Last edited by Florijo; 08-01-2007 at 23:21.

I bet they work justin into the calvin louise storyline in the way that warren gets him to sabotage them somehow :P He's already asked him to get calvins warrant card.

As for becca...see ya love....honestly I don't understand how that drip was in it for so damn long. She was irritating at best and only had like 2 facial expressions. Replacing actors has been done in oz soaps for a long time and it really doesn't seem to work, but if the character has a storyline but the actor really cannot be there then it's the only thing they can do.

From the spoilers it looks like they are hinting something happens to her. I'm not a great fan of hers but it would be tragic for her to die.

Its confirmed in this weeks inside soap.

Hollyoaks favourite Becca Dean is to be sensationally killed - during a brutal confrontation in prison!. Inside Soap has learned actress ali Bastien has already filmed her last scenes as the misery plagued mum, and will make her final appearence in febrary.

"i'm sad to leave the show, but i've been here for five and half years, and its time to move on" explains Ali "I've enjoyed my time on at Hollyoaks immensly, and feel priveliged to have been involved in such an amzing exit storyline"

The horrific incedent is set to occur on Valentines day, just hours after Becca's ex lover Justin burton agrees to come clean about the lies he told to put her in there.

How will Becca's sister Nancy, and her estranged husband Jake cope without her?

yay bye bye becca not sorry to see you go :P

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Moving to Spoilers now its apparently been confirmed

So it is true then...she does die..and just before Justin is about to confess the truth! It's so sad! If Justin didn't lie in the first place, Becca wouldn't be in prison and end up being killed.

this could be why mandy is back - to go to her funeral?

Thread Information