Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Banner Requests *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Yeah I'll do it. . Not tonight though. Too tired. Over the weekend though. Got to do the Friends one someone requested first (sorry it's taking ages - computer problems/keeps crashing when I'm in the middle of making it).

So all banners that have been requested.. Friends, Jamie, House, will be done over the weekend at some point.
    Thanks, that will be great

Could anyone pleeeeeeease make me an Emmerdale based banner, showing Perdita and Matthew and perhaps Grayson and whoever else you might fancy putting in. I would be ever so grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Could anyone pleeeeeeease make me an Emmerdale based banner, showing Perdita and Matthew and perhaps Grayson and whoever else you might fancy putting in. I would be ever so grateful.
    I shall give it a go...never done an emmerdale one so it will be a challenge for me...any particular pictures? or writing??

Sig dedicated to Charley

Sorry, I know, I know I should have made the banners by now. My computer is seriously deluded at the moment - hence why I haven't really been on much the passed 2 days! Will be getting comp fixed soon though. (Keeps crashing like every half hour).

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    I shall give it a go...never done an emmerdale one so it will be a challenge for me...any particular pictures? or writing??
    Uh, uh, uh *jumps up and down with joy*, thank you Vicky, great news. I just want Perdy (obviously) and Matthew please, perhaps Grayson somewhere but no Katie. The rest is up to you, you are the one with artistic talents, I have not got any Thank you so much.

Do you know what you want it to say or shall i just come up with something??

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Sorry, I know, I know I should have made the banners by now. My computer is seriously deluded at the moment - hence why I haven't really been on much the passed 2 days! Will be getting comp fixed soon though. (Keeps crashing like every half hour).
    Don't worry about it. I'm not in much hurry to get a revamp.
    We missed you.
    Thanks CrazyLea

All up to you, hun, can't wait (I can really but I must admit I am somewhat exicted )

All up to you, hun, can't wait (I can really but I must admit I am somewhat exicted )
    It's in my banner thread

Sig dedicated to Charley

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx-Vicky-xX For This Useful Post:

Perdita (28-04-2008)

Thank you Vicky for the lovely banner, hope it was not too much hard work. You are a star.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (28-04-2008)

Thread Information