Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exeter Season 5

Exeter Season 5

EXETER 2007

Exeter will return next week Monday the 8th of January. We will find out who was shot in the siege between Alex,Andy and Lucy. Also get ready for some new arrivals, a wedding, a birth, a fire and a double murder.

Oh yes i cant wait. Exeter is one of the best soaps on soapboards. looking forward to more exciting storylines.
    Another fantastic banner by Vixie-Lou

Catch up

I will be giving you all the rundown on what happened last season so you wont get lost when Exeter returns next week.

James Death
    The saddest storyline of last season was James final months on the street. James left Charnley for a holiday in spain for a while but when he returned he was a different man. Viv finally got him to admit that he had a brain tumor and did not have long left to live. James sold his club and his propeteys and told Viv that he loved her just before he died in the Lion. But that was not the end, at James funeral a familiar face made a brief return, his ex wife Phillipa she only arrived to get evreything that James had left behined.However in his will James left nothing for his bitch of an ex-wife instead he gave it all to Viv. Phillipa vowed that she would return one day and seek her revenge on Viv but when and where will this happen???

Courtney and Ric
    Courtney got together with wealthy Ric for his money. Courtney and Nick began to plot how they would get the money. Before to long Ric got carried away and asked Courtney to marry him. Courtney said yes much to Rics daughter Sharon and his close freind Viv who could see straight through Courtneys lies. The year ended with Viv discovering a dvd which showed Courtney sleeping with another man what would Viv do now???

Alexs revenge on the Macklins.
    Season 5 started off with Brooke Macklin in hospital after a hit and run. The family were worried she would not pull through but she did. Soon after that Andys son from his first marriage Alex turned up. Alex was acting strange and was spying on the family. Alex discovered that Brooke was adopted and planned his big revenge until Sophie Ramsay discovered that it was Alex who blew up the coach with all the residents on bored. Alex could not let his secret getting out and so he planted a bomb on her car, Sophie drove her freinds Emma and Jake to the airport but before they got there the car blew up. Alex thought he was safe until Lexi (Sophies gran) discovered Alex secret, she soon dissapered and was never seen again. Andy and Jenny planned to get remarried but Alex made sure that did not go ahead when he kidnapped Brooke and Andy and drove the car into a garage, Andy and Brooke managed to escape before the car and the garage exploded but was Alex inside??? No he wasnt, Alex returned in the final episode of the season pointing a gun at Andy and Lucy who would he shoot???

Previously on Exeter: Andy and Vic arranged Andys fake death...Lucy was happy with Andys death...Jenny discovered she was pregnant would she keep the baby?...Warren discovered Courtney and Nicks plans to con Ric...Alex returned and shot Andy and then pointed the gun right at Lucy who will survive?

THE MACKLINS LIVING ROOM LATE NIGHT INT

JENNY IS SAT ON ANDYS ARMCHAIR WITH A LAMP ON SHE IS LOOKING AT A PHOTO OF THE FAMILY TOGETHER. HER FINGER RUNS ACROSS ANDYS FACE AND SHE BEGINS TO CRY.

FLASHBACK

ANDY IS ON THE GROUND HOLDING HIS STOMACH IN PAIN, ALEX IS HOLDING LUCY WITH HIS GUN TO HER HEAD. ROBERT,JENNY AND THE REST OF THE RESIDENTS ALL RUN THROUGH THE WOODS.

ROBERT: Alex please just let her go
    ALEX: Come anywhere closer and the bitch gets it
    JENNY: What have you done Alex what have you done
    ALEX: What i should have done a long time ago thats what.

ALEX BEGINS TO PULL THE TRIGGER BUT ANOTHER GUNSHOT IS HEARD AND ALEX FALLS TO THE GROUND HOLDING HIS LEG IN PAIN. LUCY RUNS OOVER TO ROBERT AND VIC APPEARS FROM THE TREES WITH OTHER POLICE OFFICERS WHO ARE HOLDING GUNS. THEY BRING ALEX UP TO HIS FEET BUT HE SMILES AS VIC TELLS HIM HIS RIGHTS.

VIC: Whats so funny
    ALEX: I have finally got rid of my dad once and for all thats what.

THE SCENE FADES BACK TO JENNY WHO IS STILL LOOKING AT THE PHOTO CRYING, SOMEONES HAND TOUCHES HER SHOULDER SHE LOOKS UP AND SMILES. THE CAMERA FOLLOWS AND WE SEE ANDY SMILING BACK AT HER.

ANDY: Are you okay
    JENNY: Im fine Andy just thinking thats all
    ANDY: Come back to bed
    JENNY: No im not ready yet
    ANDY: You need some sleep
    JENNY: And so do you a busy day for you tommorow Andy
    ANDY: Look im not going to see that Therepist
    JENNY: But after evreything this year Andy
    ANDY: I dont need no bloody therepist
    JENNY: Its only for six weeks please for me and for the kids
    ANDY: For you...anything now are you coming to bed
    JENNY: Yeah i will be up in a minute

ANDY KISSES JENNY AND WALKS BACK UP THE STAIRS JENNY RUBS HER STOMACH.

JENNY:
    What am i going to do wtih you

VIVS HOUSE FRONT ROOM INT EARLY MORNING.
    IT IS STILL DARK, VIV WALKS IN AND OPENS THE CURTAINS AND TURNS ON THE LIGHTS. SHE WALKS INTO THE KITCHEN AND TURNS ON THE KETTLE. VIV TURNS ON THE TV NOT NOTCING THAT A THE DVD IS ON AND PLAYING IT SHOWS COURTNEY AND PETE KISSING ON HER BED. VIV LOOKS IN SHOCK.

VIV: Gotcha.

VIV TAKES THE DVD OUT OF THE PLAYER AND PUTS IT IN ITS CASE.

THE MACKLINS KITCHEN INT MORNING.
    JENNY AND ANDY ARE SAT AT THE TABLE TALKING.

JENNY: But the Doctor said it would do you some good
    ANDY: Look Jenny that Doctor is just trying to get some money out of me thats all
    JENNY: Please go and see the Therapist Andy
    ANDY: If its what you want and its only for six weeks
    JENNY: Thankyou Andy
    ANDY: So when is my first appointment
    JENNY: Half ten
    ANDY: What but its nine now
    JENNY: Well you better get going then

ANDY STANDS UP AND WALKS OUT OF THE HOUSE.

EXETER STREET EXT MORNING.
    LUCY WALKS OUT OF THE FLAT LOOKING TIRED SHE BEGINS TO WALK DOWN THE STREET BUMPING INTO ANDY.

ANDY: Watch where your going will you
    LUCY: Oh shutup Andy
    ANDY: Got out of the wrong side of the bed today did we Lucy
    LUCY: Thanks to you and your son i have barely been able to sleep
    ANDY: Oh now come on Lucy i know that i have kept alot of woman awake but i would never stoop so low with you
    LUCY: I wish that you had not survived that shot
    ANDY: Yeah but you see Lucy i did im like a cat i have nine lives
    LUCY: And how many lives have you got left
    ANDY: Now that would be telling.

ANDY LAUGHS AS HE STEPS INTO HIS CAR AND DRIVES OFF, LUCY WALKS UP THE STREET. VIV STEPS OUT OF HER HOUSE AND WALKS TO THE LION.

THE LION INT MORNING.
    RIC AND COURTNEY ARE SETTING UP AND ARE TALKING.

RIC: I just cant afford it what with the wedding and the honeymoon
    COURTNEY: But Ric we need a break
    RIC: No

VIV WALKS IN.

RIC: Morning Viv
    VIV: Yeah morning.
    COURTNEY: Shouldnt you have retired by now Viv i mean your getting on
    RIC: Courtney dont be so rude
    VIV: I enjoy working Courtney i dont like sponging off people
    COURTNEY: And what is that supposed to mean
    RIC: Ladies please cant we all just get along
    COURTNEY: Well she started it
    VIV: Did not
    COURTNEY: Did to
    RIC: Oh give me strength

RIC GRABS HIS COAT AND WALKS TO THE DOOR.

COURTNEY: Where are you going
    RIC: Out alone i need some peace and quiet

RIC LEAVES.

COURTNEY: Its your fault
    VIV: Oh dear Courtney why dont you just leave him we all know the only reason you are with him is for his money
    COURTNEY: That is not true i love him
    VIV: Oh yes thats why you have been sleeping with that Pete Grouse
    COURTNEY: What are you talking about
    VIV: Oh dont play dumb Courtney i have proof it was recorded so it looks like your stuck

CHARNLEY HOSPITAL/THERAPIST OFFICE. INT. MORNING.
    LYN HOWE IS SAT AT HER DESK,ANDY KNOCKS ON THE DOOR AND WALKS IN.

LYN: You must be Andy have a seat
    ANDY: Look i dont need curing and i dont need any help the only reason i have come here today is becuse my wife wants me to
    LYN: Thats fine Mr Macklin all we are going to do is talk
    ANDY: Dont i need to lie down or something
    LYN: If you really want to
    ANDY: No im happy sitting thankyou

ANDY SITS DOWN.

LYN: My names Lyn Howe and i will be your therapist for the next few weeks
    ANDY: Oh how fun
    LYN: The Doctor was telling me what a tough last year you had
    ANDY: It was a challenge
    LYN: I think it was more than that Andy i mean your daughter getting knocked down and your mums cancer and then your son attempting to kill you
    ANDY: Look if you are looking for me to be all emotional and all that then you can think again im not that sort of person
    LYN: What are your feelings towards Alex
    ANDY: Hes not my son
    LYN: But he is Andy
    ANDY: Biologically maybe but i know he is not
    LYN: Are you angry with him
    ANDY: Angry im furious he killed so many people to get to me and when it came down to it he couldnt do it.

THE LION/CELLAR INT MORNING.
    COURTNEY AND VIV ARE ARGUING ON THE STAIRS.

COURTNEY: Give me the DVD
    VIV; I dont seem to have it on me right at this very moment Courtney
    COURTNEY: Enough of your sarcastic comments
    VIV: And when you do go into my house to look for the dvd becuse you will you wont find it there
    COURTNEY: You dont understand
    VIV: Your not going to stop me Courtney i wont let you get away with this never.

COURTNEY SCREAMS AND PUSHES VIV DOWN THE STAIRS.

CHARNLEY HOSPITAL WARD 14 INT MORNING.
    TRUDY,ALAN AND ANDY ARE ALL SAT AT VIVS BEDSIDE.

TRUDY: Falling down those stairs again i think its time you retired
    VIV: I dont remember falling
    TRUDY: Well of course you dont you are suffering from something called now what was it post something or other. Anyway basically you wont remember anything that happened yesterday.
    VIV: And im not retiering i love working there
    TRUDY: Yeah well and anyway shows how much they love you Ric has not been in to see how you are doing he aint even phoned.
    VIV: He is probably busy
    TRUDY: Yeah with that new girlfreind of his i mean at his age you would think he would give it a rest

THE BOOKIES/NICKS OFFICE INT MORNING.

NICK AND COURTNEY ARE ARGUING.

NICK: Just please tell me you never pushed Viv down those stairs.
    COURTNEY: I never i admit we were arguing but thats it and then she slipped.
    NICK: What were you arguing about Courtney
    COURTNEY: She had a copy of that DVD
    NICK: Well how the hell did she get that
    COURTNEY: How on earth am i supposed to know
    NICK: We cant keep her quiet i mean she is awake now and soon enough she will tell Ric the games up Courtney its time you moved on.
    COURTNEY: Me why do i need to move on
    NICK: I have family here you dont
    COURTNEY: No i have a better plan then that and it will solve all of are problems.

THE MACKLINS FRONT ROOM INT AFTERNOON.

JENNY IS SAT DOWN ON THE SETEE WATCHING THE TV, ANDY WALKS IN.

JENNY: Hows your mum
    ANDY: Shes going to be fine just a bump on the head thats all
    JENNY: Well as long as she is okay look are you doing anything this afternoon.
    ANDY: Well i was going to go over the books
    JENNY: Its just i want us to spend some time together and talk you know
    ANDY: Well the books really need doing
    JENNY: Oh please Andy
    ANDY: Alright you know you have been walking all over me these last past few weeks
    JENNY: Good times

THE HOSPITAL VIVS ROOM INT AFTERNOON.
    VIV IS READING A MAGAZINE WHILE LYING ON THE BED, THE DOOR OPENS AND VIV TURNS AND SEES THAT IT IS COURTNEY.

COURTNEY: Hello Viv how are you
    VIV: What are you doing here trying to weed your way out of it are we.
    COURTNEY: Oh no i have just come to see how you are Viv after your little accident
    VIV: Now you listen to me Courtney your not going to stop me i am out of here in a few hours and when i return home im going to show Ric that DVD and there is nothing you can do.
    COURTNEY: Well you see Viv the problem there is you wont be getting out of here in a few hours in fact your not going to get out at all.

COURTNEY PICKS UP A PILLOW FROM THE SIDE AND HOLDS IT OVER VIV.

COURTNEY: This is the end of the road for you Viv, its been fun goodbye.
    VIV: You wont get away with this Courtney
    COURTNEY: I already have

COURTNEY SLOWLY HOLDS THE PILLOW OVER VIVS HEAD, THE DOOR SWINGS OPEN AND NICK RUNS IN. NICK TAKES THE PILLOW OFF OF COURTNEY.

COURTNEY: Nick what are you doing this is the only way
    NICK: This is not the way Courtney its time to stop this madness
    VIV: What on earth is going on here Nick
    COURTNEY: Oh you dont know about your nephew he is in this scam as well in fact it was his idea
    NICK: Shut up Courtney
    COURTNEY: Nick made all the plans i just played along
    VIV: How long was this going to go on for well till you and Ric were married
    COURTNEY: We didnt get that far did we Nick
    NICK: Its time for this all to end to many people are getting hurt
    COURTNEY: So you can thank Nick if you think about it becuse of why your here.
    NICK: You bitch
    COURTNEY: And your right its time for this madness to end once and for all

COURTNEY WALKS OUT OF THE ROOM.

VIV: What have you done Nick what have you done.

Next week: Will Courtney and Ric marry??? And who dies???

NICK IS SAT ON HIS CHAIR BEHINED HIS DESK. NICK HAS A LOOK OF SADNESS, ON HIS DESK IS A HALF EMPTY BOTTLE OF WHISKY.

VIVS HALLWAYS INT MORNING.
    THE DOOR OPENS AND VIV WALKS IN WIHT A WALKING STICK IN HER HAND, TRUDY COMES FROM DOWN THE STAIRS AND IS SHOCKED TO SEE VIV.
    TRUDY: Viv what are you doing here you should be in the Hospital
    VIV: Oh Trudy i cant stand the place and i cant stand being stuck in that bed so i discharged myself.
    TRUDY: Well come and sit down
    VIV: No Trudy there is stuff i need to do important stuff that just cant wait.

THE LION/KITCHEN INT MORNING.

RIC AND COURTNEY ARE EATING THERE BREAKFAST, SHARON WALKS IN.

RIC: Morning sweetheart
    SHARON: Morning Dad
    RIC: I need you to do me a favour
    SHARON: What
    RIC: Well i cant find any cover for Viv so
    SHARON: You want me to work behined the bar again
    RIC: If you will darling
    SHARON: Only cause its you Dad

THE SCOTSMAN FLAT INT MORNING.
    CHRISSIE IS ON THE COMPUTER LOOKING AT PICTURES OF AUSTRALIA. ROBERT WALKS IN FROM OUTSIDE.

ROBERT: What you looking at love
    CHRISSIE: What oh just stuff

ROBERT WALKS OVER AND HAS A LOOK AT THE COMPUTER SCREEN.

ROBERT: Australia
    CHRISSIE: Its where we met remeber Sydney 2001
    ROBERT: Yeah and six weeks later we got married why are you looking at it anyways
    CHRISSIE: Well i was reading that there looking for people to go over there and work. I was wondering.
    ROBERT: You want to go back
    CHRISSIE: Its been nearly two years Robert i miss it so much we had friends over there we had evreything
    ROBERT: Yeah but your forgetting what a mess we were in as well remeber
    CHRISSIE: Things have changed they all got arrested and we are never going to see them again.
    ROBERT: Look how a bet we go for a holiday over there and if we like it well we will go back
    CHRISSIE: Yeah that would be great
    ROBERT: Only one problem
    CHRISSIE: Your mum

THE COMPLEX EXT MORNING.

COURTNEY IS PASSING THROUGH THE COMPLEX, VIV IS ALSO WALKING ACROSS THEY MEET AT THE BRIDGE.

COURTNEY: What is it now Viv
    VIV: Its time Courtney your lies there all catching up with you and the truth is about to come out
    COURTNEY: Oh dont be so stupid i dont believe that you have a DVD not for a second
    VIV: You have until 12 this afternoon to tell Ric evreything or i will.

VIV STORMS OFF COURTNEY LOOKS WORRIED. COURTNEY GOES INTO HER BAG AND GRABS HER PHONE SHE DIALS NICKS NUMBER.

THE BOOKIES NICKS OFFICE INT MORNING.
    NICK IS STILL SAT AT HIS DESK WHEN HIS PHONE RINGS, HE LOOKS AT IT AND SEES THAT IT IS COURTNEY.

THE COMPLEX EXT MORNING.
    AS BEFORE.

COURTNEY: Nick i need to see you look its over evreything Vivs going to tell Ric look i need to see you how about...The Park half 12.

CHARNLEY HOSPITAL/LYNS OFFICE. INT MORNING.
    LYN THE THEREPIST IS SAT BESIDE ANDY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ANDY AND HIS LIFE.

LYN: Lets talk about your past before returning to Charnley
    ANDY: Whats there to tell
    LYN: Well you have a family how did that happen
    ANDY: You want me to draw you a diagram becuse you see a man and a woman get together and...
    LYN: Okay Andy enough of your jokes come on
    ANDY: Alright well i moved down to London to go work with my Dad helping him run his garage just before he died and thats where i met Susan
    LYN: Thats your ex wife
    ANDY: Yeah and we had twin boys David and Alex
    LYN: What happened between you all
    ANDY: I couldnt handle it i was only 21 i wasnt ready to be a father or a husband not at that age and so i left, Susan moved to America to live with her parents and she never let me see my boys again.
    LYN: That must have been very hard for you
    ANDY: It was it always has been
    LYN: How long have you felt this anger
    ANDY: Im not angry with anyone but myself if i had not been so selfish and thought for a second what would happen i would have reconsidered.
    LYN: But then you would have never met Jenny
    ANDY: Who says that is such a bad thing.

VIVS LIVING ROOM INT MORNING.
    TRUDY IS SAT DOWN AT THE TABLE WHEN VIV AND RIC WALK IN.

RIC: What did you want me here for Viv
    VIV: Its about Courtney
    RIC: Look she never pushed you down those stairs
    VIV: She did Ric and shes lying to you
    RIC: You have no proof
    VIV: Oh i do the reason she pushed me down those stairs was becuse of what i am about to show you
    RIC: Go on then show me

VIV PLACES THE DVD IN THE PLAYER AND IT STARTS, IT SHOWS RICS BEDROOM AND COURTNEY LYING ON THE BED KISSING PETE. RIC LOOKS SHOCKED.
    VIV: Now do you see Ric do you see what she is like

CHARNLEY HOSPITAL/LYNS OFFICE INT MORNING.
    LYN IS STILL TALKING TO ANDY.

LYN: What are you saying Andy that your family are better off without you.
    ANDY: If it was not for me then none of this Alex stuff would have happened, David would still be alive and Alex he would be normal.
    LYN: You cant blame yourself for what Alex did Andy he is ill and thats not your fault.
    ANDY: I made him that way

THE PARK EXT AFTERNOON.
    COURTNEY IS STANDING ON THE BRIDGE LOOKING AT THE DUCKS IN THE RIVER BELOW. NICK WALKS UP THE BRIDGE AND MEETS UP WITH COURTNEY.

COURTNEY: Ric knows, its over i just know its all over. Evreything we ever worked for we were so close to pulling it off Nick.
    NICK: Oh well thats life aint it.
    COURTNEY: Nick is any of this getting through to you we are not going to see a single penny.
    NICK: I dont care.
    COURTNEY: Are you drunk Nick
    NICK: I might have had a drink or two
    COURTNEY: Oh what are we going to do
    NICK: Nothing im going to just live me life to the full.
    COURTNEY: And what do you expect me to do
    NICK: I dont know and i dont really care just go Courtney and dont ever come back, before you really get hurt.
    COURTNEY: Just you remeber Nick i know evreything about you
    NICK: Whats that supposed to mean
    COURTNEY: You are going to help me Nick or the whole of Exeter Street will know your dirty grubby little secret.
    NICK: Dont you are Courtney
    COURTNEY: Well you better be a good little boy then aye.

COURTNEY STORMS OFF, NICK LOOKS ANGRY.

VIVS FRONT ROOM INT AFTERNOON.

VIV AND RIC ARE ARGUING.

VIV: You cant be serious, your still going to marry that little tramp.
    RIC: Yes i am
    VIV: Why are you being so bloody stupid.
    RIC: Becuse i love her Viv as stupid as it may be i still love her and im still going to marry her, you can to the wedding as long as you dont cause any trouble, whatever happens.
    VIV: Get out of my house i cant beleive what your doing go get out.

VIV OPENS THE FRONT DOOR AND RIC WALKS OUT, SHE SLAMS THE DOOR BEHINED HIM.

THE LION/RIC AND COURTNEYS BEDROOM INT AFTERNOON.

COURTNEY IS PACKING HER BAG, SHE GETS OUT HER PASSPORT FROM THE DRAW. THE DOOR OPENS AND RIC WALKS IN.

RIC: What are you doing
    COURTNEY: Im just packing for the honeymoon.
    RIC: A bit early aint it.
    COURTNEY Yeah well get started now becuse its going to be so hecktic next week.
    RIC: I know Courtney, i know what you did Viv told me.
    COURTNEY: Yeah i guessed.
    RIC: Your not packing for the honeymoon are you
    COURTNEY: No
    RIC: I dont want you to leave
    COURNTEY: What
    RIC: I forgive you for evreything i might not understand but i forgive you
    COURTNEY: So what the wedding.
    RIC: Its still on thats if you want to
    COURTNEY: Of course i do and im sorry really i am and it will never happen again.
    RIC: I know

RIC AND COURTNEY HUG, COURTNEY SMILES WHILE RIC LOOKS ANGRY.

MONTAGE.

MEAT LOAFS "BLIND AS A BAT" PLAYS AS THE EPISODE BEGINS. THE CAMERA PANS DOWN THE STREET LOOKING AT THE HOUSES. THE CAMERA STOPS AT THE COMPLEX WHERE VIV IS SITTING BY THE POND, WATCHING THE FISH. RIC IS SITTING ALONE IN THE LION AT THE BAR, HE IS DRINKING A GLASS OF RED WINE. NICK IS SAT AT HIS DESK IN HIS OFFICE DRINKING WHISKY OUT OF A BOTTLE. SHARON IS GETTING HERSELF READY IN THE BATHROOM STRAGHTINING HER HAIR. WHILE COURTNEY IS IN THE BEDROOM LOOKING IN THE MIRROR WITH HER WEDDING DRESS ON.

THE COMPLEX EXT MORNING.
    THE MUSIC FADES OUT AS TRUDY WALKS UP TO VIV WHO IS SAT BY THE POND.

TRUDY: Viv are you alright
    VIV: Im fine Trudy
    TRUDY: Maybe you should get yourself ready for the wedding.
    VIV: Im not going
    TRUDY: Oh come on Viv the whole street is going
    VIV: I dont care its nothing but a sham.
    TRUDY: Fine im sick and tired of your moaning, look i dont know what to believe anymore, maybe Courtney did push you down the stairs.
    VIV: She did
    TRUDY: Why cant you just be happy for them Viv
    VIV: Dont start

TRUDY WALKS OFF.

THE LION/BAR INT MORNING.

RIC IS STILL SAT AT THE BAR DRINKING, SHARON WALKS IN FROM THE BACK AND SHUTS THE DOOR.

SHARON: Dad please dont do this dont marry that bitch.
    RIC: I love her Sharon
    SHARON: But she is scamming you out of evreything Dad you have to listen to me
    RIC: Look i will decide what is best for me Sharon no matter what you say i wont change my mind.

THE SCOTSMANS FLAT INT MORNING.
    CHRISSIE IS PUTTING ON HER MAKEUP IN THE FRONT ROOM, LUCY WALKS IN FROM THE CORRIDOR ARGUING WITH ROBERT.

LUCY: But you two have only just been on holiday why do you want another one.
    ROBERT: We just want to go and see some of are freinds
    LUCY: But what about me
    ROBERT: Mum its not as if we are going for good now is it.

CHRISSIE TURNS AND LOOKS AT ROBERT.

ROBERT: Well not yet anyway
    LUCY: What do you mean not yet
    ROBERT: Well me and Chrissie have been thinking about maybe moving back there.
    LUCY: Oh she really has got you wrapped round your little finger aint she
    CHRISSIE: Excuse me i am here
    LUCY: Ive noticed
    ROBERT: The pair of you pack it in please look we have a wedding to get ready for
    LUCY: I dont even know why we are going i dont even like them.

NICK IS STILL DRINKING OUT OF THE BOTTLE, HE LOOKS AT A PHOTO OF HIM AND COURTNEY HE TEARS UP THE PICTURE AND SMASHES THE BOTTLE AGAINTS THE WALL.

EXETER STREET EXT MORNING.

A ROLLS ROYCE PULLS UP OUTSIDE THE LION, THE RESIDENTS ALL WALK OUT OF THERE HOUSES AND WATCH AS COURTNEY GETS INTO THE CAR FOLLOWED BY SHARON. VIV WHO IS STILL BY THE POND LOOKS ON WITH DISGUST.

INSIDE THE ROLLS ROYCE INT MORNING.

THE CAR STARTS TO MOVE,SHARON BEGINS TO TALKS TO COURTNEY.

SHARON: You think your going to get away with this dont you
    COURTNEY: Your Dad loves me Sharon and i love him you know this is getting a bit repetetive now we have had the same argument for the last four months.
    SHARON: He will see sense dont you worry Courtney
    COURTNEY: Just for today could you be happy i know its a hard task for you but please
    SHARON: Someday Courtney you will get what you deserve.

THE LION RICS ROOM INT MORNING.

RIC IS PUTTING ON HIS TIE, WHEN THE DOOR OPENS AND VIV WALKS IN.
    RIC: Viv what are you...
    VIV: Ric why...why are you still going through with this
    RIC: I love her Viv i cant help it
    VIV: But Ric shes nothing but a goldigger
    RIC: I have already had the same conversation with Sharon and im not in the mood to have another one.
    VIV: Well your a fool Ric Grand a stupid old fool.

VIV STORMS OUT OF THE ROOM SLAMMING THE DOOR BEHINED HER, RIC LOOKS IN THE MIRROE AND TAKES A LOOK AT HIMSELF.

RIC: What am i doing...is this really the right thing.

THE CHURCH INT AFTERNOON.
    THE RESIDENTS ARE ALL SAT IN THE PEWS, THE MUSIC BEGINS TO PLAY AND EVREYONE TURNS TO SEE COURTNEY WALKING DOWN THE AISLE. RIC IS STANDING AT THE FRONT WITH ALAN AS HIS BEST MAN.

RIC: Can i ask you something Alan
    ALAN: Yeah go on then
    RIC: Do you think im doing the right thing
    ALAN: Well evreyone seems to be set againts it dont they but its up to you i mean do you love her
    RIC: Yeah i do
    ALAN: Then go for it.

COURTNEY WALKS DOWN THE AISLE AND THE VICAR BEGINS TO SPEAK. TIME GOES BY AS THE VICAR SAYS HIS FINAL WORDS.

VICAR: You may now kiss the bride.

RIC AND COURTNEY KISS, SHARON STORMS OUT OF THE CHURCH CRYING, RIC RUNS AFTER HER.

THE GRAVEYARD EXT AFTERNOON.
    SHARON RUNS UP TO A GRAVESTONE WHICH READS "GRACE GRAND LOVING WIFE AND MOTHER." RIC COMES UP TO HER.

RIC: Sharon whats up
    SHARON: You did it didnt you now its to late
    RIC: Look i know you dont agree but please just be happy for me
    SHARON: What do you think Mum would have said Dad
    RIC: Your mum is not here she hasnt been for the last 20 years.
    SHARON: Yeah what if she was still here Dad, what do you think she would have said.
    RIC: If your mum was still here things would have been different i would have been with her.
    SHARON: Exactly this is the biggest mistake of your life Dad and i will never forgive you for it.

SHARON STORMS OFF, RIC LOOKS SAD.

LOVEJOY MANOR INT AFTERNOON.

THE CAMERA PANS OUTSIDE THE MANOR WHICH IS BIG, A BMW SKIDS TO A HAULT ON THE GRAVEL, A TALL DARK HAIRED MAN STEPS OUT OF THE CAR AND HE WALKS UP THE STEPS AND WALKS INTO THE MANOR.

LOVEJOY MANOR LIVING ROOM INT AFTERNOON.
    THE MAN WALKS INTO THE GRAND MANOR AND HE WALKS THROUGH TO THE FRONT ROOM WHERE A OLD WOMAN IS SITTING ON THE RED LEATHER SOFA.

WOMAN: Oh your back after god knows how long.
    MAN: Mum ive been away on bussiness.
    WOMAN: Well did you get it
    MAN: Oh yeah you bet ya.

THE MAN BEGINS TO WALK OUT OF THE ROOM WHEN THE WOMAN SPEAKS AGAIN.

WOMAN: Oh and Tim dont screw this up becuse are bussiness cant take another downfall.
    TIM: Dont worry mum i wont.

THE LION BAR INT AFTERNOON.
    PEOPLE ARE DANCING TO THE MUSIC,RIC AND COURTNEY ARE SAT AT THE BAR.

COURTNEY: You did invite the Vicar didnt you
    RIC: I thought you did
    COURTNEY: Oh Ric

COURTNEY STANDS UP.

RIC: Where are you going
    COURTNEY: Back to the church
    RIC: Just leave it Courtney
    COURTNEY: No look its only five minutes away
    RIC: Alright well hurry back

COURTNEY WALKS OUT OF THE PUB.

EXETER STREET EXT AFTERNOON.
    COURTNEY WALKS OUT OF THE LION AND WALKS DOWN THE ALLEYWAY,SHE STOPS AND TURNS THINKING THAT SOMEONE IS FOLLOWING HER.

COURTNEY: Whos there,hello.

COURTNEY CONTINUES TO WALK DOWN THE ALLEYWAY WE SEE A SHADOW FOLLOWING HER, COURTNEY TURNS ROUND AGAIN AND LOOKS TO SEE WHO THE PERSON IS.

COURTNEY: Oh its you nearly gave me a heart attack what do you want...well are you going to speak...whats wrong...whats that in your hand.

THE LION BAR INT AFTERNOON.
    TRUDY IS BEHINED THE BAR, SHE STARTS TO TALK TO ALAN.

TRUDY: Do you know where Ric has gone
    ALAN: No the last i saw he was going out the back well that was about 10 minutes ago
    TRUDY: Thats funny, well he hasnt taken the bins out.
    ALAN: Well prehaps he went to look for Sharon.

TRUDY WALKS OUT INTO THE BACK WHERE SHE SEES RIC COMING IN FROM THE BACK ALLEY.

TRUDY: What you doing Ric
    RIC: What oh well i...i was emptying the bins.
    TRUDY: But they dont need emptying.
    RIC: Oh...Oh well i realised that when i got outside
    TRUDY: Oh alright
    RIC: Look you havent heard anything from Sharon have you.
    TRUDY: I havent seen her since we were all at the church.

THE COMPLEX EXT AFTERNOON.
    A TAXI PULLS UP AND BEEPS ITS HORN, NICK COMES OUT FROM THE BOOKIES, HE LOCKS THE DOOR BEHINED HIM, NICK OPENS THE CAR DOOR AND TAKES ONE LAST LOOK AT EXETER STREET. NICK STEPS INTO THE TAXI WHICH DRIVES DOWN THE STREET, TRUDY WALKS OUT OF THE LION AND SEES NICK IN THE TAXI SHE STOPS THE TAXI AND NICK WINDS DOWN THE WINDOW.

TRUDY: Nick where are you going
    NICK: I need some time to myself
    TRUDY: Well where are you going
    NICK: I dont know yet look if anyone asks you aint seen me alright
    TRUDY: Why what have you done.
    NICK: I love you mum
    TRUDY: And i love you whats going on Nick.

NICK WINDS THE WINDOW BACK UP AND THE TAXI DRIVES OFF, NICK TAKES A LOOK AT THE ALLEYWAY HE HAS A LOOK OF GUILT ON HIS FACE.

VIVS BACKGARDEN EXT AFTERNOON
    THE BACK GATE OPENS AND VIV WALKS IN, SHE CHECKS THAT NO ONE HAS SEEN HER AND SHE RUNS TO THE HOUSE.

THE PARK EXT AFTERNOON.

SHARON IS SITTING ON THE SWINGS SHE IS LOOKING AT A PHOTO OF HER AND HER DAD, SHARON BEGINS TO CRY.

THE BACKALLEY EXT AFTERNOON.

A MAN IS WALKING HIS DOG DOWN THE ALLEY, THE MAN STOPS SUDDENLY WHEN HE NOTICES SOMETHING, THE MAN WALKS FURTHER DOWN THE ALLEY AND SEES COURTNEY LYING FACE DOWN IN A POOL OF HER OWN BLOOD!!!

dramatic Dale! Who killed Courtney!? I must know now lol!!!

THE BACKALLEY EXT EVENING.
    THE POLICE PULL UP IN EXETER STREET, VIC GET OUT OF HIS CAR WITH HIS ASSISTANT DEPUTY INSPECTOR MARTHA BUNTON, THEY WALK UP TO THE BODY.

VIC: What do we think.
    MARTHA: Well looks like a stab wound

VIC TAKES A LOOK AT THE LION HE CAN HEAR THE NOISE FROM THE PARTY.

VIC: Looks like we are going to have to interupt the celebrations.
    MARTHA: On her own wedding day

THE LION INT EVENING
    EVREYONE IS PARTYING, TRUDY AND ALAN ARE DANCING, RIC IS TRYING TO RING SHARON BUT HE GETS HER ANSWER PHONE.

RIC: Sharon darling please come home, im so sorry, look evreythings going to be just fine i promise you.

EVREYONE IS STILL DANCING ON THE DANCE FLOOR, VIC AND MARTHA WALK IN WITH TWO POLICE OFFICERS, VIC PULLS THE PLUG TURNING OFF THE MUSIC, EVREYONE LOOKS ANGRY.
    RIC: Hey what do you think your doing.
    VIC: Mr Grand
    RIC: Who wants to know
    MARTHA: The police.

VIVS FRONT ROOM INT EVENING.
    VIV IS SAT ALONE IN THE DARK DRINKING A GLASS OF SHERRY, THE POLICE LIGHTS BEAM THROGUH VIVS CURTAINS, VIV JUMPS UP AND LOOKS OUT THE WINDOW TO SEE THE POLICE OUTSIDE THE ALLEYWAY, VIV LOOKS WORRIED.

THE LION BACKROOM INT EVENING.

RIC IS SAT IN THE BACKROOM WITH VIC AND MARTHA.

RIC: So what is it the noise to loud or what.
    VIC: Im afraid that we have some bad news.
    RIC: What bad news is Sharon okay.
    MARTHA: Im afraid we found a body
    RIC: Oh lord please not Sharon.
    MARTHA: We believe that it is your wife.
    RIC: Courtney...is she okay...oh no...shes dead...Courtneys dead.

THE BACKALLEY EXT EVENING.
    SHARON IS WALKING BACK FROM THE PARK SHE IS LISTENING TO HER MESSAGE FROM HER DAD, SHARON TURNS THE CORNER AND SEE THE POLICE AND COURTNEYS BODY, SHARON DROPS HER PHONE.

THE LION THE BAR INT EVENING.
    THE RESIDENTS ARE ALL SAT DOWN DISCUSSING WHAT IS HAPPENING.

TRUDY: Well its been one of those days
    ALAN: A wedding and now the police whats next.

THE MACKLINS FRONT ROOM INT EVENING.
    ANDY IS LOOKING AT THE WINDOW, JENNY IS SAT DOWN ON A CHAIR.
    ANDY: You know i might go round and have a look whats going on.
    JENNY: Andy we need to talk.
    ANDY: I think i might go round to Mums she will know whats going on.
    JENNY: Andy please sit down.
    ANDY: Blimey they have CID now it must be bad.
    JENNY: Andy will you listen to me please sit down.
    ANDY: Sorry love look can it wait.
    JENNY: No this is important.

ANDY SITS DOWN NEXT TO JENNY.

ANDY: Well what is it.
    JENNY: There is something you need to know
    ANDY: Is it bad
    JENNY: No well i dont think so.
    ANDY: Well what is it love.
    JENNY: Andy now look please dont get angry
    ANDY: Im not going to get angry Jenny unless you have done something.
    JENNY: Andy im pregnant.

Thread Information