Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have a theory about Jason's surprise baby...

I have a theory about Jason's surprise baby...

is he in fact not the father, is it actually....Charlie?!

i seem to remember when he was with Shelly he went out on the pull and got it on with this random girl in a back alley, and he toald her his name was Jasoon Grimshaw! so the girl tracks down the real Jason but only sees Eileen at the front door, and there we are. i would assume that when the social track her down they'll all meet up and she'll be like 'hang on...'. am i right here? i would then assume this would be the final thing to push Tracy over the edge?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Chloe-Elise (29-12-2006), Kim (29-12-2006), Meh (29-12-2006)

I didn't even think of that. That is a very good theory. And quite possibly true. The woman didn't see Jason. Maybe when they track her down. She'll see Jason and she'll be like.. that's not him Then either that is the final straw for Tracey. Or when does she do Charlie in? Cos perhaps it will be too late to reveal it or something.

Excellent theory. One which would fit in well with this storyline. After all when she dumped the kiddie off Jason was nowhere to be seen. Yes this would push Traceyluv right over the edge. Well done LV
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

god i didnt think of that well done LV

ooohhhh that does sound..it does seem to explain why jason can't seem to place the girl either.

He did say he knew the pub Eileen was on about, so did Jason and Charlie go out together on that night, before Charlie met up with that girl?

that would actually fit, its something i would never fit about. I cant rememeber what the girl looked like though. The look on Charlie and Tracys face for that matter would have been priceless if its true.

Wow Im amazed that could actaully ture, I mean it does make sense, and would make an interesting storyline.
    Now wouldnt its be really amazing if it was true

it makes more sense really. because i read inside soap on tuesday that theres a shock twist to the baby plot, 'while jason and sarah have decided to become a family with baby holly and bethany theres a shock instore for jason' but that seems to fit in beter then what i thought.

Quote Originally Posted by xxloopylauraxx View Post
    it makes more sense really. because i read inside soap on tuesday that theres a shock twist to the baby plot, 'while jason and sarah have decided to become a family with baby holly and bethany theres a shock instore for jason' but that seems to fit in beter then what i thought.
    Really? well that is very interesting and would make a far better storyline.
    Last edited by Abbie; 29-12-2006 at 16:30.

Thread Information