Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have a theory about Jason's surprise baby...

I always think babys look like well.. babys. But that's just me

But it did seem to be that he was starting to bond with her slightly. "Grandma Eileen" Then quickly correcting himself.. He's gunna love the baby, then she'll be taken away.

they must find the baby momma for all this to unravel. If she didn't want the baby and charlie is off (not that he'd want it anyway) couldn't jason foster the kid? I don't know why but I'd really like him to keep her because it's doing a lot for his character already.

It would make a good story if Charlie was stopping

I think the mother will probably comeback and take the baby back just as Jason gets to love her.

Its a bit predictbale though so i hope not!

I wonder how this stroyline is going to turn out now, Im starting to become more interested in it now.

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    is he in fact not the father, is it actually....Charlie?!

i seem to remember when he was with Shelly he went out on the pull and got it on with this random girl in a back alley, and he toald her his name was Jasoon Grimshaw! so the girl tracks down the real Jason but only sees Eileen at the front door, and there we are. i would assume that when the social track her down they'll all meet up and she'll be like 'hang on...'. am i right here? i would then assume this would be the final thing to push Tracy over the edge?
    Lost Voodoo, Your sluething skills have not let you down, it was confirmed this am on This Morning That Holly's father is indeed Charlie and not Jason - Well done you!!!

i thought i read that on here weeks ago! the mother sees a picture of charlie in the paper, proably when the verdict is announced, and realises that Jason is not the father. not sure waht happens then though!

woah been a long time since I have been on this thread, and its seems like its true and last night when I saw that Jason was really happy with Holly I thought about this rumour again and thought how it would make a really good storyline at this point

just as another random guess, is this girl Clare keeps going to see who said she 'lost a baby' Holly's mother by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by carrie View Post
    i thought i read that on here weeks ago! the mother sees a picture of charlie in the paper, proably when the verdict is announced, and realises that Jason is not the father. not sure waht happens then though!
    This could have implications for Charlie's estate - if Tracy thinks she will inherit as commonlaw wife, Holly's mum could come forward to stake her claim for her daughter.

Thread Information