View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Killed Tom King?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamie Hope

9 10.84%
  • Chas Dingle

7 8.43%
  • Matthew King

5 6.02%
  • Jimmy King

10 12.05%
  • Carl King

8 9.64%
  • Len Reynolds

4 4.82%
  • Bob Hope

0 0%
  • Rosemary King

20 24.10%
  • Grayson Sinclair

15 18.07%
  • Terry Woods

5 6.02%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think killed Tom King?

I reckon it is rosemary and toms best man that copper,he seems pretty sus and keen to get someone convicted,always hanging around home farm,i think perhaps they were in on it together and agree to split half the money?

I bet its Edna!

When do we find out?

Im really convinced now that its Rosemary. God she plays the part of superbitch to perfection (PK take note)
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Im really convinced now that its Rosemary. God she plays the part of superbitch to perfection (PK take note)
    She's been brilliant. I really dont want it to be her if it means she will leave!

My money's still on Grayson.
    Last edited by Chris_2k11; 12-01-2007 at 14:49.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I too am convinced that it is Rosemary or that she will be framed for it. I have my suspicions about the chief constable also, maybe they planned the whole thing together and somewhere down the line plan to do a runner overseas. Maybe they have been seeing one another?

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post
    I too am convinced that it is Rosemary or that she will be framed for it. I have my suspicions about the chief constable also, maybe they planned the whole thing together and somewhere down the line plan to do a runner overseas. Maybe they have been seeing one another?
    The Chief Constable theory seems to be gaining popularity on another board. Its possible. He has just recently appeared on the scene and is obsessed with the Black Widow. How crap was he last night arresting Chas for assault. Taking her outside. Then what. Drive a prisoner in his own car to Hotton Nick. Why did he not phone his boys in blue to come and scoop her. Wonder if he will find any witnesses.

Well done to the writers for making Rosemary such a believable hate figure. Well done Linda Thorson you are brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    The Chief Constable theory seems to be gaining popularity on another board. Its possible. He has just recently appeared on the scene and is obsessed with the Black Widow. How crap was he last night arresting Chas for assault. Taking her outside. Then what. Drive a prisoner in his own car to Hotton Nick. Why did he not phone his boys in blue to come and scoop her. Wonder if he will find any witnesses.

Well done to the writers for making Rosemary such a believable hate figure. Well done Linda Thorson you are brilliant
    I've been wondering about him for a while, espec as he is very central and seems to have a close relationship with Rosemary all of a sudden. Maybe this is going to be part of a fantastic twist. Another theory, could be that he ends up going down for the murder, having been setup by the fabulous Rosemary (whom I hate fondly)who actually committed the crime and of course gets away scott free, either conitnuing her role as bitch of the Dales or moving onto pastures new.

Or maybe he will set Rosemary up?

I agree with your sentiments about her etc.

Haven't seen last night's yet, so I can't comment at this stage.
    Last edited by Babe14; 17-01-2007 at 10:55.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Haven't seen last night's yet, so I can't comment at this stage.
    Sorry if I may have spoilt it somewhat for you.

Whoever is guilty of Tom's murder will have to leave the show while they are doing their time. Its possible that the original plan was for Rosemary to be that person. However due to the popularity of her character the scriptwriters may have changed their mind. The Chief Constable is someone who is playing a minor part so if he were convicted it would be no great loss. There are endless possibilities in this storyline and plenty more twists still to come

i think it could be kelly who killed him now shes getting all the beniftts of having Jimmy to herself and all his money

Thread Information