View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Killed Tom King?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamie Hope

9 10.84%
  • Chas Dingle

7 8.43%
  • Matthew King

5 6.02%
  • Jimmy King

10 12.05%
  • Carl King

8 9.64%
  • Len Reynolds

4 4.82%
  • Bob Hope

0 0%
  • Rosemary King

20 24.10%
  • Grayson Sinclair

15 18.07%
  • Terry Woods

5 6.02%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think killed Tom King?

I think it is len as well, I could see him having that dark side to him...although the way kelly was acting you'd think she was hiding something....but she isn't one of the suspects.

i have no idea, but i doubt its bob as thats far to obvious and i dont think its Jamie either.

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad View Post
    i said rosemary thought i am still not sure i think out of 3 people i think it could be rosemary, Jamie or Terry.

is anyone doing the online thing of who killed tom king it's i am and i am really stuck.
    I would be, but I went on become an emerdalian and it didn't appear to be doing anything. Does it take ages to load. I don't think it's Jamie or Terry; would be a bit obvious seeing as they climbed over the wall. I think they are building it up, trying to make everyone think they did it, so the twist would be even more sensational.

I would be, but I went on become an emerdalian and it didn't appear to be doing anything. Does it take ages to load. I don't think it's Jamie or Terry; would be a bit obvious seeing as they climbed over the wall. I think they are building it up, trying to make everyone think they did it, so the twist would be even more sensational.[/QUOTE]

It came on straight away for me. TRy it again it should work like. Oh rite i know the more i think of it i think it is Rosemary now. I think it is going to be one of those storylines that goes on for ever. I wonder when the murder is found out if they show when Tom and murder met in the room before the killer pushed him out of the window.

I'm really getting to think that Carl did it. He has a temper so he could easily lash out, plus he'd just discovered his dad had interfered in his relationship with Chas. I can easily see him going up and in the heat of the moment pushing his dad.
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

plus it wouldnt be the first time carls killed somebody i mean didnt he push that paul madison or however you spell his name? does anyone know when we actually find out considering they took the dna from under toms fingernails so surely it should be revealed sooner rather then later.

I have no idea who killed him dont think it was bob or jamie...
    Just a guess Rosemary King

Quote Originally Posted by xxloopylauraxx View Post
    plus it wouldnt be the first time carls killed somebody i mean didnt he push that paul madison or however you spell his name? does anyone know when we actually find out considering they took the dna from under toms fingernails so surely it should be revealed sooner rather then later.

In one part of the sun it said March, but in another part, April.

cant really stand jummy king as a character so hope he grows a back bone and goes to prison

i dont like the sinclairs either - wish they could go to prison too

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    cant really stand jummy king as a character so hope he grows a back bone and goes to prison

i dont like the sinclairs either - wish they could go to prison too

I like Rosemary ... but not the others!

Thread Information