View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Killed Tom King?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamie Hope

9 10.84%
  • Chas Dingle

7 8.43%
  • Matthew King

5 6.02%
  • Jimmy King

10 12.05%
  • Carl King

8 9.64%
  • Len Reynolds

4 4.82%
  • Bob Hope

0 0%
  • Rosemary King

20 24.10%
  • Grayson Sinclair

15 18.07%
  • Terry Woods

5 6.02%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think killed Tom King?

Who do you think killed Tom King?

Of the the ten main suspects, who do you think killed Tom King?

Thought we could all place our ONE guess, then when the murderer is revealed we can see who was right and who was wrong.

Discussions/spoilers of his death can be found here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=59496

My guess is Len, he's one of the suspects who we havent seen focused on recently with Tom, so I reckon this is the one to watch out for.

I'm thinking Grayson or one of his sons.. but i'm not guessing yet.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I think Jimmy King. Seeing as Bob, Terry and Jamie climbed over the wall, they seem a bit obvious, and who EastEnders would choose for a storyline of this size, judging on recent performance. I think he chased Bob to divert the attention, so he can say he chased them. After that wedding present, I don't think Rosemary or her son did it, 'cause it would be a bit obvious, if the police figured it wasn't Bob. Don't think Carl because of his reactions over Cain, so I don't think he is capable.

EDIT: Also there was Kelly with that bottle of champagne on the second floor, and she was taking about getting Jimmy into bed, so I think he could have had another bottle in the room, and whacked him over the head with it. I read that he got whacked, but that bowl that was going to be used by Bob would be too obvious and disappointing.
    Last edited by Kim; 26-12-2006 at 23:04.

I am not going to vote yet but at the moment, i am thinking Jamie or Rosemary did the deed because Rosemary was meant to meet Tom in the bedroom and Jamie was on his way to get revenge on Tom after Bob revealed to him that he couldn't kill Tom King.

I think it was Chas. Mainly because i saw the actress while on holiday in the Summer, and she spoke about finally getting some time off, in the autumn. She must have got it for a reason!

deos anyone know for deffinate if it IS one of them suspects? i got afeeling maybe its none of them and possibly Eli (chas and marlons cousin)?! if it is deffinatly one of them id say jamie hope! as he hasnt had any storylines really and this would be ideal for his character too.

I've voted for Matthew King. No firm reason why - just an early hunch.

i said rosemary thought i am still not sure i think out of 3 people i think it could be rosemary, Jamie or Terry.

is anyone doing the online thing of who killed tom king it's i am and i am really stuck.

I think its Grayson ... he seems the most expendable character

Thread Information