View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Killed Tom King?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamie Hope

9 10.84%
  • Chas Dingle

7 8.43%
  • Matthew King

5 6.02%
  • Jimmy King

10 12.05%
  • Carl King

8 9.64%
  • Len Reynolds

4 4.82%
  • Bob Hope

0 0%
  • Rosemary King

20 24.10%
  • Grayson Sinclair

15 18.07%
  • Terry Woods

5 6.02%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Who do you think killed Tom King?

I reckon it might be some dark horse.....

...I mean Katie can't look after all those horses all the time, can she?...

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer View Post
    I reckon it might be some dark horse.....

...I mean Katie can't look after all those horses all the time, can she?...
    Well she has seen to a few stallions in her time
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

LEN'S A GONER
    Emmerdale bosses plot to kill soap star after he says: I'm off to join Dad's Army
    Exclusive by Brian Roberts 12/05/2007
    EMMERDALE bosses are to kill off Len Reynolds because he wants to join Dad's Army.

Actor Peter Martin, who plays the Dales' favourite, has landed the part of Captain Mainwaring in a stage version of the hit BBC comedy.

So Emmerdale chiefs have taken the opportunity to bump him off in thrilling', action-packed week of soap intrigue which also sees the opening of the Tom King murder trial.

Advertisement
    A show insider said: "Details of how Len dies are being kept under wraps but any sudden death is always a winner when it comes to ratings." Former stars Anna Brecon (Lady Tara Thornfield), Cleveland Campbell (Danny Daggert) and Anthony Lewis (grandson Marc Reynolds) all return to the Dales for Len's emotionally charged funeral.

A source said: "There is a degree of irony at the ceremony because it is attended by Len's old army pals and in a Union Jack draped coffin he is given a full military send off.

"People think it was a fitting farewell seeing as Peter is off to star in Dad's Army!" Peter, who also appears as dowdy Joe in the Royle Family, joined the ITV soap in 2001.

The kindly pensioner's death also marks the start of the King brothers' trial. The source said: "The day that Len dies is the opening day of the trial of Tom King's sons who have been charged with conspiracy to murder."

The soap's biggest whodunnit has pulled in millions of viewers.

Bosses have filmed three possible outcomes so they can still surprise viewers if the killer's identity is leaked before Thursday's finale.

Ruthless property developer Tom (Ken Farrington) plunged to his death from his bedroom window after being being hit with an ornament and then pushed.

Len, who had a fight with Tom over Edna Birch, is one of 11 suspects for the Christmas Day murder.

Others in the frame include Chastity Dingle (Lucy Pargeter) and Jimmy King (Nick Miles).

Linda Thorson, who plays another suspect Rosemary King, said: "The outcome will be a complete surprise."

The insider added: "We've filmed three different suspects confess to killing Tom. It's been run like a military operation."

Well Grayson and Rosemary both appear in Next weeks episodes so that rules them out

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Well Grayson and Rosemary both appear in Next weeks episodes so that rules them out
    Hmm..this is getting very interesting now, i'm not sure what to think anymore. Len dies but i don't think it's him that kills him anyway, he wouldn't have it in him. I'm still convinced Rosemary, you never know, they could be throwing us all off the scent by making out she is going to be in next weeks episodes and apparently, the person who has killed Tom gets away with it, so it could still be possibly her.

http://www.youtube.com/emmerdaleofficial - Here is the link to some of the endings that have been filmed.
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 16-05-2007 at 14:47.

Kris Green over on DS says he has seen the episode and that we are all in for a big surprise. Zoe Tate anyone?

It would be fantastic if it was Zoe, but i think it is one of the 10 suspects that were listed. People have been playing the online game etc, so for it not to be one of the 10 suspects, i think there would be an uproar from fans who played the game online and i don't think ITV would want that. I think it is definetly one of the 10 suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    It would be fantastic if it was Zoe, but i think it is one of the 10 suspects that were listed. People have been playing the online game etc, so for it not to be one of the 10 suspects, i think there would be an uproar from fans who played the game online and i don't think ITV would want that. I think it is definetly one of the 10 suspects.
    Well whoever it is Emmerdale have kept the secret Really Well. The ten suspects thing may be just a game. After all they are going to announce the winner of it at 6pm a full hour before Emmerdale goes out.

Kris Green over on DS says he has seen the episode and that we are all in for a big surprise. Zoe Tate anyone?
    Annie Sugden with a stone filled apron.

You never know, it could be them. They'll probably have some kind of story carry on with this after the murderer is revealed, no matter who it is.

Thread Information