Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vicar of Dibley

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    awww dont think like that, I hope she does get the happy ending, isnt this the last ever episode anyway?
    I think its been said before that it will be the last ever episode, but if it definitely is, then I really hope its a nice happy ending to finish on. I think probably they had to do this one anyway as I thought the last one left a sour taste in my mouth - it was more of Richard Curtis' own agenda rather than the comedy we all love, so I hope this one finishes it the way VOD and Geraldine deserves

a good looking guy in Richard Armitage, a cracking Dawn French, a wonderfully funny supporting cast with great one-liners, The Vicar of Dibley X-Mas special was a right christmas treat, I look forward to the last episode.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Yaaaay!! She did it!!
    Great way to end a great series Sad to see it go though.
    Loved the episode. I liked when alice suggested pine

Loved the joke at the end. How Alice got it after he explained
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 01-01-2007 at 22:28.

Excellent episode, really enjoyed it. Some of the language was a bit off at times, but apart from that, fab from start to finnish. Loved the ending. And the clips from behind the scenes just made me wish i was there when they recorded/rehearsed the show.

At ten years dippy Alice eventually got the joke at the end. Loved the Dalek bridesmades. A great ending to a great comedy.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

what a lovely end to the programme, seeing her getting wed at long last, loved the final wedding outfit lol, I think Dawn French is a realy good actor.

It was a super end. It was the picture of her getting married in her pyjamas. I havent laughed so much in ages. It was a hilarious episode. And a good send off for a cracking comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    At ten years dippy Alice eventually got the joke at the end. Loved the Dalek bridesmades. A great ending to a great comedy.
    awwwww I know that was just great.
    Loved the final episode, loved it that she got married in her PJ's lol, and the behind the scenes bit at the end was good, got me emotional as well.

Yeah, i liked the bit with the This is your life part as well. With the slides of david at the begining with Signs "NOTHING SICKER than a WOMAN VICAR".

I dont usually like this but mum made me watch it lastnight it was actually really funny when Jim was singing the song and then when they all said they would arrange the wedding and of course when Alice wanted to make the dress with wood that was hillirious

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information