Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vicar of Dibley

The Vicar of Dibley

Who watched this tonight?? It was really good. Not all parts were funny, but then you expect that from "specials". Still it was really good. I liked the part where he asked her to marry him Roll on next weeks!!!

P.s... Sorry if this is in wrong place.. didn't know where to put it!

I thought it was a hoot, especially when Owen said to Geraldine "I'll marry you dolly knockers" and what a babe Richard Armitage is as Harry

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Ohhh Richard Armitage!!! He was really hot!! I even persuaded Tannie to think so ;-)

He's in Robin Hood and he was in a BBC drama 2 years ago "north and south" what a Huney xxx

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

It was hilarious last night! It was funny when she was following the couple and she had to jump in the puddle to hide herself from them while they walked past!

I also liked the end when he asked her to marry him.

I wish they had left it where it was, a programme we could all remember with good memories of it.

I dont think they should have done any more, it has lost its magic now in my honest opinion. I've always been a big fan of The Vicar Of Dibley and this episode just didnt shine for me. Alice seems a bit too old to be the dippy dizzy Alice we all knew, the character made me cringe rather than laugh at her.

There just wasnt much comedy, it seemed to focus too much on this wirlwind romance, why would we care about her getting with Harry? We barely know him or care for him, it seemed too unrealistic for them to get married so soon, it would have been better for her to marry David's brother, who she's had a romantic background with in the past.

It seems like they have forced out two episodes for the sake of giving the BBC it's main christmas comedy episodes, but the result is anything but spectactular, it's ruined the memory for me.

Can't say i've ever been keen on this show really. It's never been one of my favourite comedies.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I thought it was brilliant! Was in stitches, especially when Geraldine was charging round the village screaming after she cottoned on that he was asking her to marry him, not perform the ceremony!

Loved the fact it wasn't a political statement from Richard Curtis this year, unlike last year.

The accountant joke was hysterical and I can't personally wait till New Years Day!!

Come on Geraldine, be the bride, not the bridesmaid!!

it was nice to see her potentially being the bride, especially after her failed relationship. Although i think it would have been better if they had got sean bean instead because of how much she loves him, plus i love him!
    When she knocked on the neighbours door i expected it to be him

I loved this!

The whole "I jumped out of my seat, and screamed, it should've been me!" was sooo funny, and her following the bloke around when he was with his sister, and jumping in the puddle/pond to hide was very good too.

Thread Information