Thread: Casualty losing all its stars too soon??

Casualty losing all its stars too soon??

Does anybody agree that all the popular figures are leaving too quick, like comfort,nina, ellen, josh luke just to name a few and being replaced by weak, peripheral characters like alice, kelsey, dixie etc.
    I'm still a massive fan although i hope that sooner rather than later we will have strong likable characters like lara, chloe etc to give the show a much needed modern appeal.

I'd love to have Lara back. And it's a shame that Georgina left, but the rest i coyldn't care less about. I love Kelsey and Alice is growning on me now. But Dixie can go again grrrr.

Yeah, I agree with you completely. This past year that's all they've done, taken out all the longer standing characters, replaced them, even sometimes getting rid of them within a few months too! Not that I have anything against the new characters, just for once would like someone to stay long enough to actually make a big impression. I have high hopes for Maggie and Selena. They seem to be turning into strong likable characters, like you described.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Clauses Bitch
    Yeah, I agree with you completely. This past year that's all they've done, taken out all the longer standing characters, replaced them, even sometimes getting rid of them within a few months too! Not that I have anything against the new characters, just for once would like someone to stay long enough to actually make a big impression. I have high hopes for Maggie and Selena. They seem to be turning into strong likable characters, like you described.
    They've been around for ages now, i think they're well establised. Maggie is like the best one in their now, closley followed by Harry. Selina is ok, but her hair is annoying me, just something little i hear you cry, but everythign has to be right for me to like them! lol

The reason I think that the stars leave is due to the filming schedule. Unlike some dramas which are maybe on for 4 months of the year and the stars have a few months hoilday, casualty is becoming like a soap that the actors have to be at work everyday without much time of. And because it's not filmed in London it means that the actors are away from their families for long periods of time. But it would be nice to see Lara and Chloe back on the wards

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

but her hair is annoying me
    Lmao! That cracked me up Aw bless you Dawny ^_^ But yeah, they have been in a while
    That does make sense Kath. Good point there
    Yeah, bring back Lara, Tina or Holly

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Clauses Bitch
    Lmao! That cracked me up Aw bless you Dawny ^_^ But yeah, they have been in a while
    That does make sense Kath. Good point there
    Yeah, bring back Lara, Tina or Holly
    It's true tho huni

Lara, Tina, Holly and Max, but i'd cope without Max. I'd die if Tina back back, that would be fab. Those were the best days of Casualty.

I totally agree, Maggie is totally the best at the moment, liking Selena and Harry too. But we should have some oldies back to.

i never watch it anymore i think it is just gone so boring now i prefer holby

i think it would be better if the brought Lara back aswell and Max as he was great
    and i also agree selinas hair is annoying me aswell it looks nice when she has it longer
    and at the mo i think Harry, Maggie and selina are the best in it and i like Greg and the new brown haired femal paramedic

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Thread Information