Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Six Neighbours stars to go

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue
    it ends...something to do with him having a one off with another chick in the search for his dad...they apparently try...I can't remember which thread it's in but it breaks down and it ends up being a very dark time for janae.
    Max isnt Boyd's dad?????????
    Maybe Janae will be one of the other two whose contract hasnt been renewed\?

opps I didn't make that so clear... max is boyd's dad. He goes missing soon and boyd goes off to look for him.

i think its a shame Sky's leaving as I think she's a great character. And I quite like the Timmins clan aswell - they can be quite amusiing!

I liked the Timmins family, its a shame their leaving! I also like Sky, but as Dylan as leaving it might be best if she left as well!

I reaaly want a happey ending for Sky and dylan but I dont think it will ever happen!

Neighbours star plans music career

The Neighbours exodus continues with more cast members announcing their plans to quit the show.

It's been rumoured for some time that Stephanie McIntosh (Sky) would leave once her contract expires in April.

The young actress and singer has now confirmed that will be the case, and her break from the show will allow her to concentrate on her music career.

The Timmins family will also be depleted as Nell Feeney and Sianoa Smit-McPhee, who play mother and daughter Janelle and Bree, are also

off to pastures new.
    Perhaps the biggest surprise is that Adelaide Kane won't be a resident for long either.

She hasn't even appeared as Lolly Allen yet in either Australia or Britain, but already knows her time on Ramsay Street is limited.

The four thespians will be following Janet Andrewartha (Lyn), Dichen Lachman (Katya), Christian Clark (Will), Damien Bodie (Dylan), Ben Nicholas (Stingray) and Natalie Bassinghthwaighte (Izzy) out of Erinsborough.

Rumour has it the soap's producers are looking to bring in some new faces in a bid to boost ratings.

Reports from Down Under also claim another two actors have been told their services are no longer required.

Speculation surrounds who the unlucky duo will be, but seeing as the likes of Paul Robinson, Harold Bishop, Susan Kinski and Karl Kennedy recently came in the top 10 of a poll to find the best-ever Neighbours, it seems highly unlikely any of those are facing the chop.

This has been posted for, and Steph's single has been around for a while now.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Merging............................

Thread Information