Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Discussion - No Spoilers

oooo sounds exciting and I cant wait but its also going to be sad since its the last one.

I always thought that Ron would be one of the main characters to die but I amy be wrong. If her infulence has come from LOTR then its more likely to be Harry and Dumbledore with a tear jearking finish.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    I always thought that Ron would be one of the main characters to die but I amy be wrong. If her infulence has come from LOTR then its more likely to be Harry and Dumbledore with a tear jearking finish.
    But Dumbledore is already dead, so he can't die again?

hasnt it been confirmed that dumbledore is dead and wont be rising, as is sirius

i think RAB will be his new ally

when is the book out?????? i want to read it now - although think it is going to be bitter sweet, and my gut feeling is telling me the conclusion wont be everything we hope for

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    hasnt it been confirmed that dumbledore is dead and wont be rising, as is sirius

i think RAB will be his new ally

when is the book out?????? i want to read it now - although think it is going to be bitter sweet, and my gut feeling is telling me the conclusion wont be everything we hope for
    Yes they are both dead, i don't see how she could bring either of them back, or why she would want or need to.

i don't think there is a date for the book yet, although i read on teletext that royal mail are already working out how to plan delivering the 500,0000 pre-ordered book's that are expected.

we'll just have to torment ourselves with th many many spoilers on the net like we did with the last book, i'm going to france in june for a few days - so praying it wont be then!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    we'll just have to torment ourselves with th many many spoilers on the net like we did with the last book, i'm going to france in june for a few days - so praying it wont be then!
    I would imagine it would be just before or just after the film comes out, June, July or August time.

i cant remember how long it was after she released the title that the book came out - the next big thing witll be the cover art work in a few months

I wonder how big this book will be? Do you think it wil be the longest yet?

Yes she say's it is going to be bigger than the rest. So i'll be waiting for the paper back version, so i can actually hold it up to read it!

Thread Information