Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Episode- What did you think???

Quote Originally Posted by Xmas Pudding
    RUBBISH! complete tosh!

First bit was ok! Then they did the whole ghost of Natalie rubbish with her glowing ghostly body and it completey ruined it.

The whole cheesey fake snow and personality transplant of bodybag was just Rubbish.

Wish I hadnt wasted an hour watching
    I thought there would have been more with Janine and the baby.. It was shocking when she gave birth and then all of a sudden, baby is fine!! it just didn't make sense
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Baby
    I thought there would have been more with Janine and the baby.. It was shocking when she gave birth and then all of a sudden, baby is fine!! it just didn't make sense
    I know, and funny how baby was tiny and then quite big a few minutes laters!

And why didnt bodybag send someone to look down in the drains? how come noone noticed that julie was soaking wet and smelling drainy?

AND WHERE CAN I GET TINAS TURKEY HAT

Terrible, terrible, terrible! The worst episode ever. I didn't like anything about it and they ruined the best character ever; Bodybag!

Im in agreement with everyone else it was so bad I just laughed throughout. I had several problems with it and I will tell you why.

1. No mention of Darlene? hello she burns herself in the last episode, wheres she gone huh? oh and what happened to Louise Stoke, and the doctor? yep just vanished.

2. Natalie Buxton was an evil cow like she would come back as a ghost and be the one to show Bodybag that she needs to change her ways.

3. Bodybag is a mean old boot like she would suddenly be all sweetness and light- please.

4. Why would the two Julies worry about the Body of Buxton at the end of the day theres no prove they were ever involved in her death.

you know what there was so much wrong with it I cant be bothered to explain, if they wanted a great ending they should have had Bodybag go on a killing spree taking everyone out or Larkhill blowing up now that would have been good.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

I thought the episode wasn't that bad to be honest. It wasn't perfect but i thought it was quite good. I agree, some parts of the episode were cheesy, Natalie returning as a ghost, the snow outside etc. There was no mention of Darlene, which was such a shame. She needed a mention, instead she has just dissapeared with no explanation. There was no Joy in the final episode, that was a shame. She was a good character. The ending was incredibly unrealistic, all the inmates partying and dancing because it's Christmas. Sorry, but this drama is set in a prison, if criminals do this in real prisons, i am appalled. Also the YMCA music comes on..how cringeworthy and cheesy could it get!

There were some good points to the episode though. I thought it was quite fitting that Bodybag changed her ways in the final episode, and it was good how they fitted the theme of the film A Christmas Carol into the episode. We've followed Bodybag from the very start of the show and she's been moody and mean throughout, so i thought it was a nice touch that she changed her ways in the final ever episode. I thought the Janine stuff was good, Janine going into labour was good and the Costas helping her out was even better. One of the best parts of the episode was when we discovered that Bev had a child, that was quite emotional in some ways. Phyl, Bev and Tina had some good lines in this final episode.

Finally, i thought the Julies moving Natalie's body was pointless. I agree with what Johnny Allen said, why did they bother going down in the drains?! If Natalie was found, no one could pin the blame for her murder on the Julies or Pat or anyone for that matter.

Overall, i thought it was an average final episode. Some parts were good, some parts were bad.

5/10.

I was always a big fan of bad girls got all the series on dvd, but the last series dropped down in my estimation, and why was I so surprised that this christmas special lol was so bad. If this is what sort of episode they were going to put out each week, I for one am glad it has finished. I give it 1/10 only cos they showed up for filming.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    Im in agreement with everyone else it was so bad I just laughed throughout. I had several problems with it and I will tell you why.

1. No mention of Darlene? hello she burns herself in the last episode, wheres she gone huh? oh and what happened to Louise Stoke, and the doctor? yep just vanished.

2. Natalie Buxton was an evil cow like she would come back as a ghost and be the one to show Bodybag that she needs to change her ways.

3. Bodybag is a mean old boot like she would suddenly be all sweetness and light- please.

4. Why would the two Julies worry about the Body of Buxton at the end of the day theres no prove they were ever involved in her death.

you know what there was so much wrong with it I cant be bothered to explain, if they wanted a great ending they should have had Bodybag go on a killing spree taking everyone out or Larkhill blowing up now that would have been good.
    yeah i noticed that about Darline where was she cause they did save her didn't they.
    I thought it was bad aswell. I liked it when it first started when shell, Helen and Fenner were in.
    What a disapointment they must of thought that they were not bothered cause it was the last ever one.

i agree that some bits were pretty bad, but i thought some bits were pretty ok as well. like janine and donny's baby surviving was cute and julie finally gettin on with her daughter in law

Thread Information