Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview with Charlotte

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Interview with Charlotte

Did you enjoy your time on the Island?

Yes, the island was lovely and it was fun for a bit, although ultimately my tenure was marred by tragic circumstances...

Are you glad you came?

oh yeah. I needed a break and managed to get away from it all for a few weeks...it was fun while it lasted

Did you think you could have had a lasting relationship with anyone on the Island?

Not bloke-wise. I thought Jude might be different, but he turned out to be a big girl's blouse. I think he's too self-conscious cos he's a baldy!!! Me and Kerry could be bezzy mates though!!

Do you think anyone on the Island will get it together and stay together after this has finished?

George and Kerry seemed to have a bit of a bond...but I think she needs someone who can stay up a bit longer...if ya know what I mean...apart from that...nah

Are you upset you were chosen by the other Islanders to be evicted?

too-chuffin-right!! won't be speakin to DD ever again! not surprised by Robbie...he's a ********!! it's true, you should never meet your heroes....you'll only be disappointed!

Would you change anything about your time on the Island?

yes....next time when someone asks me to pick a number between 1 and 6, it won't be 3!!!!

Who would you like to win (one male one female celeb please, as its king and queen of the island)

Kerry and George are lovely. the others are all two-faced and change their personality more often than their socks!

Who do you think will win?

Kerry and George for me, please...

Who was Charlotte - time starts.....................now!!

That one's easy. I know the style from Soapboards Big Brother. Let's see if anyone else worked it out before i say tho.
    How long we got Emz?

Until final night on Friday Dawn...

Yep dawn i pretty much have a idea who Charlotte was! As you say same style as sbbb!

Yeah I also am pretty sure I know who it is

Everyone seems pretty sure but nobody is saying.. I think it is possibly Dr T only cause she was saying that it wasnt' much of a punishment for Robbie and Darren to vote Charlotte off...
    Super Mod

I will go for either Dr T or debs on who was Charlotte. Bet I'm wrong though I never get anyone right

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Good interview, erm Im not sure who she is though.....
    Last edited by Abbie; 20-12-2006 at 17:34.

Did you enjoy your time on the Island?

The first week was a laugh, but it started to drag a bit after that. it's hard to keep up the facade for a prolonged amount of time...some of the banter was funny.

Are you glad you came?

Of course. But getting the boot was probably a blessing in disguise as i have work to do!!!

Do you think anyone on the Island will get it together and stay together after this has finished?

No. I don't think so. Some people could have developed more of a bond if they'd interracted more, perhaps? George is funny, but him and Kerry don't seem to synchronise???

Are you upset you were chosen by the other Islanders to be evicted?

Not really. I kinda saw it coming...

Would you change anything about your time on the Island?

Probably posted a lot less and then i could have dished out the "punishment"

Probably would have played up to the character less as it sometimes came across too aggressive..

Who would you like to win (one male one female celeb please, as its king and queen of the island)

Kerry, because she was the only gal i really got on with and Jude, as he his character has more depth and was the best male character by a mile.

Who do you think will win?

Kerry and Jude.

And I can confirm that Charlotte was The Pink Grinch aka Dr Tangliss

Thread Information