Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leona - A Moment Like This

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    I agree with what my local radio station said about it. They said she was just going "Right, I'll have a line from that, a line from that and one from that," and shoving them all together.
    I don't get what that means lol??

It is a good song but I preferred Kelly Clarkson's version. It's a shame because I don't look foward to the X-mas N01's anymore it's soo predictable it will be the x-factor winner.
    EASTENDERS FAN FOREVER!

I love the song and think it dose desserve to get christmas number one she
    worked so had on Xfactor so im behind her all the way x

Leona is Christmas number one

X Factor winner Leona Lewis has won the top spot as the Christmas number one, knocking Take That off the prime position.
    The 21-year-old's debut single A Moment Like This was the favourite to top the festive charts.
    Take That's comeback single Patience was pushed into the number two spot - and the veteran boyband may have even contributed to Lewis's runaway success, after they sang with her in the X Factor final.
    McFly's hit Sorry's Not Good Enough entered the charts in third place and Girls Aloud's cover I Think We're Alone Now took the fourth spot.
    The Pogues' classic Christmas anthem Fairytale of New York was up from 10 to the number six slot.
    Meanwhile Sir Cliff Richard's traditional festive single - this year entitled 21st Century Christmas - dropped five places to number seven.
    In the album charts, Take That kept the top spot with Beautiful World, leaving their boyband rivals Westlife in second position with The Love Album.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Clauses Bitch
    I don't get what that means lol??
    It means that they think she took random lines from numerous other songs, put them all together in a random order and sang it herself.

But the song's a cover How can that be down to Leona? If they think that, then it must be Kelly, or whoever wrote it's fault

But the song's a cover How can that be down to Leona? If they think that, then it must be Kelly, or whoever wrote it's fault
    I didn't know that, and that's the only station I listen to, so they probably don't, either.

Yeah probably. They should get their facts straight Before they diss the lovely Leona

Yeah probably. They should get their facts straight Before they diss the lovely Leona
    I don't think she can sing, so I'd do it anyway. I dread to think what the other contestants were like....

quite a few people, including myself have been saying they are fed up of x factor songs being number one each year but how many people downloaded it to help it to get to number one!!! i didnt by the way!
    POOKIE

Thread Information